What AK47 REALLY stands for......

Discussion in 'HPFF Comedy' started by Rachgier, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

2. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Brainwashed retard.

3. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

My god that is scary. How can someone be that clueless? I believe that anyone that is that stupid should not be allowed to be a parent.

4. Rachgier

And I'm just cherry picking the ones I find funny. lol

5. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Please tell me that was on your Facebook....

6. Rachgier

Originally yes, but after that little gem about the 10/22 I'm following that chick, this chick, and many more like them, on the twitter account I started Friday when I was bored and not sleeping.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
  7. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

I still have not been able to get my 10/22 to kill 22 bunnies with 10 shots. It must be defective. I guess I need to call Ruger and see if they can fix it.:rolleyes:

8. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Don't feel bad. When I pull my AKs trigger only one boolit comes out. Guess we both got lemons.

9. Bull

Well at least tell me you've made one of them #cry.......

10. Rachgier

And ruin the veritable cornucopia of laughs for my HPFF brethren (and the new chick) that these #gunsense people have presented us?

11. Bull

Oh I'm sure they'd be even more fun riled up!......

12. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    What is your Twit-Brain account?
    (PM Sent!)

:D

13. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Wow... I always wanted a burst fire weapon, but 47 shots per trigger pull!!

And to think, people like this are raising some of our next generation... God help us.

14. Moestooge

Moestooge Member

This dingbat is 30 IQ points lower than drooling idiot.

15. Bull

Pretty impressive to be able to reload, mid cycle....

16. panoz77

panoz77 Member

This "person" is trolling the gun community and people are falling for it hook, line and sinker. This "person/account" is a troll. Don't feed the troll.

17. Rachgier

Yayyyyyy, you're awesome..... way to prowl the COMEDY section of the forum and be all bah humbug about some jokes.

18. panoz77

panoz77 Member

No, actually it is quite funny to see that people don't realize the account is trolling them. This thread is providing much humor :D

19. Rachgier

The why would I put it in the Comedy section and not out in the 2A board or even in the dark rooms and start raging about it?

OH, I KNOW!!! Because it's FUNNY!!!! The comments left by people who believe it are even funnier. This chick's "husband" Matt has a half dozen offers of marriage and free guns if he leaves her.

20. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Well when we're all done with the name calling let's consider what is really going on.

A large portion of the anti gun crowd is completely and I mean utterly unfamiliar with guns. How they work, what their limitations and capabilities are.
    They only consider, recognize is maybe a better word, the lethal aspect of guns and gun ownership.
    They don't know 'good' people that own guns as they're not in their circle of friends or colleagues.
    They only know and fear 'bad gun people' aka the guy that carjacked a friend, robbed a convenience store, made the local news etc etc etc.

It's pure regurgitation of ignorance.
    Remember the 'first time shooter' video we had around here sometime ago?
    Despite a horrendous instructor 1 out of 5, yeah that's 20% was converted after one range visit.
    Imagine what we can do with some education.
    But for now 'gun people are scary' despite the fact she married a guy who's got no qualms to drop a grand on a 1911.
    Bet she doesn't know how much it costs.