Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

3261 - 3280 of 4052 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,145 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,089 Posts
I ordered 340 rounds of brass cased full metal jacket 7.62 x 39. It did not arrive. I called the company I ordered from. They said they were out of that ammo type but would give me 680 rounds of 7.62 x 39 steel cased, full metal jacket, Barnaul brand, non-corrosive ammo for the same price. With shipping and everything I got 680 rounds for very close to $221.

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,952 Posts
Picked up (2) Winchester SuperX and (2) Federal Power Shock both in 30-30 @ Walmart, actually had some. $16.00 a box.

Had a hell of a time finding it and wanted to use my 336 this year for deer.

·
Premium Member
21,145 Posts
I ordered 340 rounds of brass cased full metal jacket 7.62 x 39. It did not arrive. I called the company I ordered from.
Don't mamby pamby around. Name them! They didn't contact you to tell you the bad news. You had to rattle their cage. I don't want to buy from a seller that acts like them.
Please name them.

Reactions: Rerun

·
Premium Member
3,089 Posts
They had not contacted me in about six business days after I placed the initial order. I called them and got through almost immediately to someone who was polite and gave me good customer service. I have ordered twice from them and I think they give good customer service in my opinion. It was Trueshot Gun Club.

https://www.trueshotgunclub.com/

Reactions: lklawson

·
Premium Member
21,145 Posts
They had not contacted me in about six business days after I placed the initial order. I called them and got through almost immediately to someone who was polite and gave me good customer service. I have ordered twice from them and I think they give good customer service in my opinion. It was Trueshot Gun Club.

https://www.trueshotgunclub.com/
How overdue were they when you contacted them? Did they already give you a tracking number. Mr.Gunsandgear has links to their instock "deals."

I was looking at them to buy 7.62x51, and 30-06. The brass cased surplus they had were steel projectiles.

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
3261 - 3280 of 4052 Posts