What AMMO did you SCORE TODAY???

Discussion in 'Caliber Zone' started by undeRGRound, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Chassis rifle--that was one of my guesses. I didn't imagine you had one of those competition jobs with the massive precision aperture assemblies and counterweights. People who are into those don't seem to be as much into all of the other calibers you own.

2. Fracman

Fracman Member

I want a Vudoo 22 in the worst way. But not working since March has put a damper on my gun buying. I do see myself narrowing what guns I want to buy down to more precise guns. I did buy a Christensen arms 22 but that was sent back when I could not get it to zero with my scope I was dialed 14 moa and it still needed 2 more moa to zero. Now I hear that it might be 6 months before I see my gun.

3. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
  4. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Six months is a long time. I hope it doesn't take much longer. Are they realigning the barrel?

5. Claymore

Claymore Member

Natchez has a wide variety of ammo for sale right now, at normal prices (NOT charging double, like The Fin in Ohio is doing)
    Fiocchi :
    380 - 95grs. $18.49
    9mm - 115grs. $11.99
    40S&W - 180grs. $18.29
    45acp - 230grs. $18.79

Also Sellier & Bellot at ridiculous low prices

Rerun and OldOutlaw like this.
  6. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

I'll go look at that 380.

7. OldOutlaw

That appears to be all out of stock at those prices.

8. OldOutlaw

110824.jpg Just picked up a 1000 rounds of this 22lr at $.11 per round delivered to my door. Works GREAT in my semi-auto rifles.
    Going FAST. Only 41 bricks left at this very moment. Regular price is $.12 per round plus shipping costs. But I belong to their PRIME AMMO. So I get at least an 8% discount plus free shipping on every ammo item I buy from Targetsports.
    https://www.targetsportsusa.com/22-long-rifle-ammo-c-202.aspx#Ma132|

Rerun and undeRGRound like this.
  9. undeRGRound

INDY
    Decent deal!

OldOutlaw likes this.
  10. OldOutlaw

I think so right now. Been stocking up on CCI from Target in the last 30 days or so. Bought some of their CCI ammo run and boxed for Target.
    First was at $.08 per round delivered in 500 bricks. Well, they sold out in a few hours. The CCI Mini-Mags in copper plated 40gr bullets. Then a few more bricks of same at $.11 per round delivered. I'm pleased with Target's Prime Ammo program. Very pleased in deed Molly. :rolleyes:
    This 22lr allows us to shoot all we wish any time with the 22's we have.
    Got a lot of 5.56 as you do know, and shoot when I wish. However, right now is the time to conserve it just in case we have any serious problems come to my neck of the woods with this crap going on lately. We have a bit of a neighborhood defense organized here now. In fact, this whole small town has also. What happens henceforth will happen. But many here are well prepared.

undeRGRound likes this.
  11. undeRGRound

INDY
    YES, I suspect any marauders who tangle with O.O and Company will not fare well! :rotfl:

12. OldOutlaw

These younger neighbors are good with guns. Very Conservative and aware of politics. Not afraid of anyone for sure. I really like this nowadays!

undeRGRound and Claymore like this.
  13. Claymore

Claymore Member

Well, those prices are on the new catalog I got today, with those prices expiring Dec 31
    Just log on their site and check it out

https://www.natchezss.com/

14. OldOutlaw

I did before I answered you. Same crap when you receive any ammo magazine. Old, old pricing. Right now today, ammo prices on many sights change by the hour or less based on availability at that exact moment. In NO way are your catalog prices honestly firm until any Dec 31. You have to get ahead if possible of the ammo pricing game going on with SOOOOO very many suppliers. Or, you will pay an exorbitant price for what you may need right away

undeRGRound likes this.
  15. undeRGRound

INDY
    EXACTLY!
    That is why I have (among many others) been stacking Ammo since the last big scare, in 2013... Just like you Stever ;) and you were on it well before that!

OldOutlaw likes this.
  16. OldOutlaw

Yes I was Mole!

undeRGRound likes this.
  17. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

I recently hired a dog sitter for a 325rd box of .22lr.

1024Megabytes and undeRGRound like this.
  18. undeRGRound

INDY
    SEE? As predicted, 22lr has become a new "currency" ;)

OldOutlaw likes this.
  19. OldOutlaw

Seems Trashy is broke again.

1024Megabytes and undeRGRound like this.
  20. undeRGRound

INDY
    :rotfl:

Prolly so
    Or the guy needed 22 so bad, he agreed to dog sit for a month?

OldOutlaw likes this.