What AMMO did you SCORE TODAY???

Discussion in 'Caliber Zone' started by undeRGRound, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Dubar

Dubar Supporting Member

You guys put the fear in me with my Mosin, but I think it had less recoil than the Mauser, of course I did have 2 recoil pads on the thing :oops::rolleyes: so maybe that's why it felt better.

2. James St. Patrick

James St. Patrick Member

Purchased 850 rds of 9mm from Gunbroker for way too much. I wanted to have something extra, and not dig into my good stuff.

My shooting is down a bit, and I am a bit nervous about the election, and the other craziness. I have sold a few uppers at AMAZING prices, so things have balance out (or that is what I am telling myself).

OldOutlaw likes this.

3. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

110580.jpg Heads up if you need 22lr. CCI Mini Mags, 40gr Copper Coated Round nose packaged for Target Sports. I am one of their Prime Ammo Members and bought 1500 rds in 3ea 500rd bricks for $.11 per round DELIVERED.
    $.12 per round if not member of Prime. Dunno on that shipping, if any.

4. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

9mm on Ammoempire is $.62 a round. Same price for brass cased .223. WTF?

BTW think prices are high now? Wait until Tuesday night! All stock will be gone, and prices will be really crazy. I really wanted to get 3000 more 9mm fmj.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
    fatal-bert33 likes this.
  5. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Picked up more 7.62x51 M80 Ball - Privi-Partisan - 250 rds. 0.78 cents a round and 100 00_Buck @ .80 cents a round. Was @ Walmart and also picked up a 100 pack of 7.5 field shot, that was $19.99, normalcy!!

Just topping of a few that I am short on, 7.62x51 is OK now, comfortable with number but not ecstatic!!

1024Megabytes likes this.
  6. shepherd321

shepherd321 Supporting Member

185.00 covid pricing

Attached Files:

7. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

Picked up two more boxes of .380 Auto, and two more boxes of .22 WMR.

8. Cabelas has the Winchester White Box 55 grain 5.56x45 mm in 150 round boxes for $0.50 per round if anyone needs it.

Visper likes this.
  9. Bought 8 boxes of 12g Heavy Dove loads at Academy for $6.99/box. No bargain but I bought it because we're taking a trip soon and bringing some of my shotties.

10. Visper

Sold out online... and not at my local store either. That stuff goes fast especially at that price.

Going to hit walmart today and see if I can get some more 30-30. Only place I found it online was $3.50 a round - they are nutso!!!

11. Dubar

Dubar Supporting Member

Damn, and I thought 6.5x50 Jap ammo was expensive?!?!?!?

Visper likes this.
  12. Visper

undeRGRound likes this.
  13. I scored no ammo. On Friday I saw about three boxes of .40 Smith & Wesson 165 grain full metal jacket for $19. Figured I wanted more rifle ammo so I passed. Decided I wanted fifty more rounds of it and I was in the area again so I went back to the store the next day. All of it was gone.

A guy next to me was looking at the spare pickings of ammo on the shelves. I made the comment to get used to this situation even in 2021.

I have over 700 rounds of .40 Smith & Wesson so I am not worried.

14. TNTRAILERTRASH

2000rds of 9mm. Cheaper than Sam, and other sellers. I held back on getting it up to 3000K like I wanted.

I'll wait til it goes lower/higher :lol:

15. Got the last 2 boxes of Hornady Frontier FMJ 6.5 Grendel for $34.96 for 40 rounds. Another local shop might have the Hornady Black ELD polymer tipped 6.5 Grendel for $24.95 per box of 20... about the same price online. No one locally have 5.56 ammo for any price, not even "remanufactured" :eek:

undeRGRound likes this.
  16. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

2000 rounds of 22lr CCI 40gr Mini Mags. $.11 per round Delivered.

undeRGRound and Rerun like this.
  17. gambler

gambler Member

2500 rounds of Aguila 38 grain high velocity .22 lr or $25 per box of 500, so 5 cents a round at Academy this morning. The truck did not deliver yesterday (normal ammo day) so on a lark I went by there this morning just because it was not the normal ammo day....and viola ! gold mine ! That puts me up to about 6000 rounds of .22 which should keep me in range ammo for a few months. So, no panic in the short term for practice anyway. I'm still not shooting any 9mm at the range, keeping it put away in case it is needed.

OldOutlaw and undeRGRound like this.
  18. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
  19. TNTRAILERTRASH

undeRGRound likes this.
  20. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter