What AMMO did you SCORE TODAY???

Discussion in 'Caliber Zone' started by undeRGRound, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Placed an order for 4 boxes of Wolf 6.5 Grendel ammo at $9.99 ea +$12.75 shipping from Target Sports USA. I would have tried for a case of 500 at $249.75 with free ship, but wife reminded me that we need to get a larger crib for the baby.

2. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

By the case and use the box for a temporary crib!!!!

Just kidding, yeah - kids first...

3. She's outgrowing the quite vintage cradle we started with, and she's only 6 months old. We got a newer larger crib, just waiting for a mattress to arrive via Amazon :rolleyes: received_371804493920335.jpeg

4. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Got pissed at Botach Tactical. Placed an order 3 weeks ago. Never shipped. Emailed them, "I'm sorry! This item is out of stock." 2000rds or Norma FMJ 9. So fuck you Botach eat shit and die.

So I ordered a case of PMC .223 from Ammoempire.

BTW 9mm 115 is now $.70 a round

Northslope likes this.
  5. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

For good brand of ammo, that is about where it has been lately. Or higher.

When you gonna start shooting some of all this ammo you been buying?

6. TNTRAILERTRASH

Probably not this weekend. Got my plate renewed for the dually, and insurance goes into effect at midnight. I am looking forward to rolling down the road in it again. If my 40HP fuel pin arrives it's tweek the injector pump time. I do have a 4 day weekend coming next week.

fatal-bert33 and Northslope like this.
  7. Northslope

Northslope Member

just saw some prices at CTD ......DAMN! 60 bucks for a box of PMC 9mm and 30 a box for 20 rounds of PMC 5.56. glad i stocked up these last few years . even tho i lost half my guns and ammo in my divorce still GTG

fatal-bert33 and Rerun like this.
  8. Visper

You mean you lost ALL your firearms in that divorce and just like to collect ammo now;)

But yeah... I don't shop at CTD, don't even visit their site. Don't care if it is actually cheaper or not (usually the later).

9. Visper

Soon enough... soon enough. Thinking sometime around 6 months into next year ;)!!

TNTRAILERTRASH and OldOutlaw like this.
  10. Bill whitney

Bill whitney Member

I had been buying this past year on a local site. Any good deal was not passed on and i was getting 45fmj 230s for $125/500. Did that 3 x, 9mm for $9/50 late summer, and tons of 20 and 12ga. 2 cases of lake city seconds 855 and 2 cases of lc223 for $100/1000 each. My buddy was buying guns all year and has literally like 2 boxes of ammo per gun .

undeRGRound likes this.
  11. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Yeah, CTD has gone full retard again, gouging as hard as they can.

Haven’t bought from them in over 12 years now. Screw them.

12. Northslope

Northslope Member

i agree , they are and have been among the worst gougers

undeRGRound and OldOutlaw like this.
  13. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

picked up 4 boxes of 20ea 308 150gr Tulammo steel case for 15.99 a box. and a 20rd pmag for the 308 as well.

fatal-bert33 and TNTRAILERTRASH like this.
  14. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    2 boxes per gun... :yikes:
    Thanks for quoting my 5 year old PLUS post LOL :D
    Yeah that was when I made a payment on my Browning Hi-Power, a 1994 model which is PRISTINE. Shoots like a dream too! I had paid the next to last payment, went into that gas station to whizzz and bought that $5 scratch off because I usually buy something if I use the facilities. BINGO!!! $250 WIN. So I went back and paid off the BHP lol

:punch::punch::punch:

full retard GIF.gif

Dubar likes this.
  15. TNTRAILERTRASH

I was docked next to a FedEx delivery van on Thursday. Asked him, "Is my ammo on your truck?" His reply, "I have everybody's ammo."

[​IMG]

16. Bill whitney

Bill whitney Member

O del
    i delivered for fx a few yrs back. Walmart was my first stop. Id grab a brick of 22s daily as this was shortly after newtown massacre. I sold it all for what i paid , with receipt, no profit. I made alot of connections by doing people right and get texts from people before they list their sales still out of appreciation.

17. TNTRAILERTRASH

[​IMG]
    9mm has been hard to keep in stock this year, but there is a shipment of Tulammo 9mm with the 115gr FMJ bullet which arrived and currently a 1000rd case is $589.00 for a limited time!

If you know these people their shipping prices are sky high too.

Gee-Whiz! These people are really swell! :stir: :lol: It's like they're doing you a favor at this price.

undeRGRound and fatal-bert33 like this.
  18. Dubar

Dubar Supporting Member

Managed to scrounge 200rnds each of 7.62 and .223 from 2 sellers on GunBroker to give my SIL for Christmas. Also got him an EMDMAK 1st aid Molle pouch with 276 pieces-o-stuff inside off Amazon. Got myself one too, got some good bits in there even if it was made in China.

undeRGRound and fatal-bert33 like this.
  19. I bought 500 rounds of Remington 9mm range ammo, 115 grain full metal jacket for 60 cents a round, plus tax, from Midway USA this morning. I looked again a short while ago and they still had some for sale.

TNTRAILERTRASH and Rabidwookie like this.
  20. Rabidwookie

Rabidwookie What the Hell was that? Member

:lol::rotfl::rotfl:

yworrydog likes this.