Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
4181 - 4200 of 4222 Posts

·
Premium Member
Everything
3,210 Posts
Rural King has plenty of 9mm, they also have 223, 308, 7.62X39, 22LR.and 12ga. Selection is limited though. Last time I was at Bridgeport Tractor Supply they had a better selection
We don't have either of those in this neck of the woods. Closest equivalent is sportsmans warehouse or north 40 outfitters.

·
Premium Member
22,015 Posts
I got a box of .40 Federal Punch in 165gr. A box of Winchester M80 from Walmart.

·
Premium Member
22,015 Posts
I haven't seen anything coming down in the last 12 months.
9mm has stayed about 34 cents a round that entire time for brass. Sometimes you can buy some steel case cheaper but most people don't want to shoot aluminum or steel case.
You're shopping in the wrong places. Ranier is selling PMC .223 and 5.56 for $499.95 shipped.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,186 ·
I got some bulk 00Buck, I should be set now that I'm not really planning trench warfare offensives :rotfl:

Noblesport, full power, 12 ball double-naught BUCKSHOT.

Not too proud of the prices, but it's under a buck/round otd. That means price, taxes, and shipping to Moleville, @moona11

·
Registered
966 Posts
As promised I shot up all of that price gouged ammo from Cabela's and went back and bought more. I also got some PPU 9mm at Dunham's. It was $0.38 per round but I had a 10% off coupons, so they rounded it down to $0.34 which was the same prices as the Herter's at Cabela's. If I'm helping keep prices up, well so be it.

I saw something that I haven't seen for a while. Both Dunhams' and my LGS had .380 and plenty of it. Dunham's had Blazer and the price was $0.62, the LGS had Fiocchi and it was $0.80. I passed on that.

·
Super Moderator
25,798 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,905 Posts
I like the super x for my 30-30. Dicks had a sale a few years ago before they went all liberal. 150 & 170 gr were on sale for $7.50 limit of 10 boxes. I took 10 and so did E. Went back later that day and repeated. Then the next day got the last 15 boxes. For the amount I hunt I will never need to reload them. I've got the reload supplies but. Honestly I'm probably never going to need it for 30-30. I just dont shoot it enough.

·
Super Moderator
25,798 Posts
I like the super x for my 30-30. Dicks had a sale a few years ago before they went all liberal. 150 & 170 gr were on sale for $7.50 limit of 10 boxes. I took 10 and so did E. Went back later that day and repeated. Then the next day got the last 15 boxes. For the amount I hunt I will never need to reload them. I've got the reload supplies but. Honestly I'm probably never going to need it for 30-30. I just dont shoot it enough.
I bought a Savage 110 in .270 from the Mole and it came with all the ammo. I want to say there's at least 20 boxes there? I'll never need to reload for it either. But if I get to shoot until I'm tired with all of the javalina, white tail, wild hogs, and yotes on the property...

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
3,163 Posts
Got this email earlier, had to do it as I think it is one helluva deal, buy a box of 9mm and get a free box of 22:

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

·
Super Moderator
25,798 Posts
Huh

How much of that spent time @moleville

;)

I seriously doubt you shot all of that you stole from me. LOL
I've barely touched any of it. I put a mag through it twice a year to make sure the scope is still on, then it goes back up on the wall rack with the rest of the bolt guns.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,195 ·
I've barely touched any of it. I put a mag through it twice a year to make sure the scope is still on, then it goes back up on the wall rack with the rest of the boot guns.
nice!!
Can't remember what scope you put on that.
Did u ever fix the trigger? Didn't seem like an issue, when dry fired or shot.

·
Super Moderator
25,798 Posts
nice!!
Can't remember what scope you put on that.
Did u ever fix the trigger? Didn't seem like an issue, when dry fired or shot.
Oh yeah. The trigger is adjusted down to 2lbs and is so clean and light that it almost does surprise you when it goes. I mounted the Center Point 4-16×40 AOIR on it.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,198 ·
Oh yeah. The trigger is adjusted down to 2lbs and is so clean and light that it almost does surprise you when it goes. I mounted the Center Point 4-16×40 AOIR on it.
Very Nice!

I didn't think there was a 50 cal box full of ammo, maybe unless it's all still boxed, it would be close. I very rarely part with ammo cans ;) lol

·
Super Moderator
25,798 Posts
Very Nice!

I didn't think there was a 50 cal box full of ammo, maybe unless it's all still boxed, it would be close. I very rarely part with ammo cans ;) lol
How are the eyes, old man? I said it was in boxes in my post...😆

I bought a Savage 110 in .270 from the Mole and it came with all the ammo. I want to say there's at least 20 boxes there? I'll never need to reload for it either. But if I get to shoot until I'm tired with all of the javalina, white tail, wild hogs, and yotes on the property...

4181 - 4200 of 4222 Posts