Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
4241 - 4260 of 4266 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
About the only thing I find walking the strip mall is folding money.

I try to return it as many folk in this neighborhood need that money.

Rerun
When I did mall security, which was a lot of fun, the other guards made fun of me for picking up change all the time. Or at least they did till I cashed in 2 weeks findings. At the time mall guards made 6 something an hour and my findings in 2 weeks was a little over 300.00. They stopped picking on me then. What made that funny is the fact that they still wouldn't pick any of it up.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,249 ·
When I did mall security, which was a lot of fun, the other guards made fun of me for picking up change all the time. Or at least they did till I cashed in 2 weeks findings. At the time mall guards made 6 something an hour and my findings in 2 weeks was a little over 300.00. They stopped picking on me then. What made that funny is the fact that they still wouldn't pick any of it up.
Avg an extra $100-150 a week, plus your back remaining flexible?
WIN/WIN!
I pick up change too, but it's rare I see any lying on the ground. I also check the Coinstar machine's reject bin. SILVER 🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: Rerun

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
I see Ammo Empire has shut down their website. It was a sister site to SG.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,258 ·
Was making rounds here and checking what are supposed to be empty trailers and found 2 5.7 rounds. I took them to the office and they told me I could have them. Does that mean I have to buy a 5.7 now?
If you follow Mole's Rules, then
YES, YES YOU DO!! 🤩

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Walmart had a bunch of CCI .22. I got 2 boxes of Mini Mags in HP. They had some "Silver Tip." Watched a video on them and they didn't do as good as the Mini's. Of course I got my required box of M80 Winchester which may be drying up.

Reactions: undeRGRound
4241 - 4260 of 4266 Posts