Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 995 today and will begin modification to compliment the ATI stock next week sometime. What are opinions on the best rifle sights:
Best Red Dot Scopes & Holographic Weapon Sights? Reflex Sights? Deer Rifle type sights? Other types?

I want to build this up for fun plinking and probably will never shoot at night or in competition. I can always add a tactical flashlight later.

OK, all opinions will be appreciated.

BC

·
Registered
255 Posts
It's what ever you want. For faster target acquisition you might want to keep the open sights, or a red dot. I have a straight 4x scope and happy with that.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
For 50 yards and under a red dot is the way to go. The BSA sold by HP or at Wally World works great.

Ron M.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Red dots and reflex sights are as good as irons under 50 yards and give you fast target acquisition than irons.

As for quality red dots and reflex sights, this is something you can spend as much on as you want. The high end stuff made by Aimpoit, EOTech, and Trijicon will several times what the rifle did. For 995's, sights like the Millet SP-1 or BSA Red Dot are very good solutions.

·
Registered
26 Posts
BSA red dot from Wallymart for @ $30 works great for me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts