What are the odds of the 45 carbine coming out in 08?

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by Jefferson, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Jefferson

Jefferson Guest

So who thinks the 45 will be available in 2008? I'd buy one for sure!

2. We have all been waiting so long I dont think it matters lol.....

I think they are waiting for us to forget about it so they can suprise us lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

3. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

Waiting on the 4595 is like waiting on Comprehensive tax reform. LOL

I gave up and spent my $$ on other fire arms.

But admit if/when it comes I'll scroung up the cheddar to bring one home.

4. Oh yeah for sure lol......

5. Coming to a console near you: Duke Nukem 4595!

Seriously, I don't doubt that a combination of full-capacity operation and future political considerations make this an on-again, off-again proposition for Hi-Point. Who can blame 'em? I don't.

6. hahaha nice joke farmkid.

I'm with ya, I don't know if I believe it will be here in 08.

4595 is just like duke nukem forever, and actually its been just about as long too. Seems like I saw an old article about hi-point that mentioned the possibility of the 4595 in 1999 or 2000.

7. BFT!

BFT! Member

think i'll just go get me a .40 cal and call it a wait.

8. browwiw

browwiw Member

Never give up hope.

9. ^ aye, I saw that too. But then again this isn't the first time we've seen a little demo/trailer like this for dn:f

10. Actually, I don't think it is, and I want to cut HP some slack here. DNF's extended debut is entirely the fault of the developers: they've changed graphics engines, teams, concepts, and, I think, management.

The 4595 on the other hand has been, as far as I know, delayed only by:

1) Legit development issues, probably related to scaling up the smaller-caliber products to a larger, and still blow-back design. Throw in the need (driven by warranty concerns) for a new stock design to stave off the ATI expenses, and that delays things further.

2) Manufacturing volume contstraints. 'nuff said.

3) Political considerations, mentioned previously. If, in view of point 2, you're already maxing out profit on existing products, and if, in view of point 1, you have a new product yet to be wrung out and which may be strangled in the crib by politicians, why introduce it?

Oh, well: I'm not saying anything here that hasn't been said before. It's just that, while a 4595 will be cool, I can think up many reasons why we haven't seen one yet.

And don't get me wrong: I suspect that you realize all this, so I'm not jumping on you. I'm just venting.

Sigh.

11. I still think they are waiting to see if Hillary gets into office. If she does and gets her way, we will be doing good to be able to buy pellet rifles

12. I dont fault them at all for not having it out yet. Im sure if they could have had it out they would have.

I would just like to pick up another great hi point carbine thats all. Im needy

13. i'm not faulting them at all, merely stating the fact that it has been delayed for a long ass time. Just like dn:f.

14. We all know GM posted pics.And yes I too had saved my truck wash money for one.But I am sure if it can be done thay will get it out.
    That is why I spent my 4595 money on a 4095 that does exist.
    Back to driving a dirty pickup.

15. I too have given up on getting a 4595 any time soon. I went and got a 4095 . If it comes out in 08 I will wait about a year so the (BUGS) can get worked out of them before I get one . waltham41 is correct with his comments about Hellory , we just might be lucky to be able to keep what we have now .
    Spot

16. I think they are waiting on the 4595 so they can give us one with a ATI style stock, a 20rnd mag, and a better sexier c0cking rod...................hey i can dream cant i?

17. I don't know what the odds are of one appearing in the gunstores.

But, I know the odds of one showing up in my safe if they are offered for sale.

:mrgreen:

18. SamW

SamW Member

Md
    I'm hopeful also. I know one thing for sure is if they got caught up on there backlog for 9mm's and 40's, the 45 would certainly be a great seller for the company. I'll get one in a heartbeat when they do come out. :D

19. 1motion

1motion Guest

you can consider mine already purchased as soon as they let that sucker loose

20. Spy shot of early prototype?

Unfortunately, not a Hi-Point.

Kriss Mk7

[​IMG]