Featured What are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by Newman31B, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Newman31B

Newman31B Well-Known Member

Just want to see what everyone is carrying on this wonderful Tuesday afternoon. [​IMG] I'm carrying a smith and Wesson E Series stainless government in a Tagua leather holster, bench made knife, military police badge, a scan proof wallet that I got from some family relief program on Ft Polk and two smith and Wesson magazines with Federal hallow points and my car keys.

2. mej24

mej24 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I’m at work.. so..

retread likes this.

3. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

A cup of coffee. I did my adulting for the day. I put new guts in the kid's toilet, made 2 pots of coffee, and called my GP for reloads on some meds.

duster066 likes this.
  4. Newman31B

That's good, I am at the mother in laws currently Im in the middle of my 4 day. I've been working 12 hour shifts at night so I've been off through the week.

5. Rachgier

I've still got the G20 on my end table and the AR on the coffee table in front of me. I sorted some brass from a previous range trip and cleaned the AR. Contemplating a cantilever scope mount on the AR so I'm looking at it waiting on the Destiny update to finish.

6. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

Hallow points...are those for vampires, or werewolves?:p

P3AT, car and house keys with a Gerber Minitool, work keys with a little Swisstec key tool, wallet with almost $13 in it, and Sugar Cookie flavored chapstick.

WECSOG likes this.
  7. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

I got the Monstrum units off Amazon, like them so far. Also have a Green Blob, they seem to be very similar products. Plenty solid.

8. Rachgier

It's far enough forward that I can get down properly and find my eye relief quickly, but it's pushed as far forward as the rings allow and doesn't give me any more adjustment should the need arise.

9. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

ND
    This and in the trunk AR15 and AR15 pistol. With 16 mags half 30 Rd and half 40rd. O and Sig 40 with 12 mags and a few extras things that Rach and Flash would enjoy.[​IMG][​IMG]

10. histed

histed Supporting Member

You like that G2? Contemplating that or a Shield to replace my SD9VE.

11. moona11

ND
    It's a decent carry gun. Just wished I bought it during those recent sales. I got a deal on it when I got it though

12. histed

histed Supporting Member

Missed the sales myself. Like the SD, but its too big for summer. Like the 738, but prefer a 9. Been carrying a .38. Odds I'll actually need it are low, I realize, but more than 5 or 6 is always better.

13. Newman31B

I would not mind a G2 I should of bought one when they were under $200.

14. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

DSCN9753.JPG

Now you know as much as anyone else who might catch a glimpse.

15. WECSOG

WECSOG Well-Known Member

16. moona11

ND
    Still rocking the jean jackets

Tribes likes this.
  17. rowiebowie

rowiebowie Supporting Member

Texas
    LCP pocket carry in soft holster. Hot where I live, so it's shorts about 325 days out of the year.

duster066 and Tribes like this.
  18. beaglenc

beaglenc Member

"Hallow Points" do not work on MudBloods my daughter told me. Works on Slithering? Yep, she loves her some Harry!

StarPD is out of the stable today and keeping me company.

19. Tomcat1108

Tomcat1108 Supporting Member

Right now, a CRKT pocket knife and a Leatherman Charge multitool. I work on a military installation and I do not want to be fired so, no firearms.

rowiebowie likes this.
  20. Tomcat1108

Tomcat1108 Supporting Member

Check out the 709 slim. I have that and the G2.