What are you doing right now? *pictures only*

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Suicide-Salads, May 8, 2016.

1. gumpy

gumpy Member

Sounds like my grandsons! He'll be a good man.

2. FirearmFanatic

FirearmFanatic "The Enabler!"

You want to see an ugly, scary one? Here you go! :rofl:

Attached Files:

• mole.jpg
      mole.jpg
      File size:
      192.9 KB
      Views:

3. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    ...so you are cranking one off to an altered picture of Mole? :confused: :eek:

4. gumpy

gumpy Member

My wife and I have an agreement since I've retired. She cooks, and I do the dishes.

Attached Files:

5. thundercroozer

thundercroozer Supporting Member

Shotguns,, clean dishes real well,, can be a little more costly than clays,, but enjoyable.. :D:D

6. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

I was trying to be cool, but I don't know how to insert a video. Cuz I'm an Idiot. So here's a link. Maybe someone will fix it for me. It's funny I swear

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn8XFiAwLkM[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2016
  7. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn8XFiAwLkM[/ame]

Fixed it, DAG! Have a Sammich :rofl:

[​IMG]

8. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

You da man mole!! I think we've had this conversation before :D

9. file:///C:/Users/charm_000/Desktop/mc_bottle.png

one of these!!

10. Watching this movie called Paid In Full it's pretty awesome.

11. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Breathing paint fumes again today...

[​IMG]

12. Planning to make a couple more decorative license plate brackets.. these are some I did a few months back for Xmas presents.. ordering some bar stock at the moment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Nice! I can laser engrave anodized aluminum! Looks sweet! This is my anodized aluminum business card

[​IMG]

More paint fumes today, last coat of paint on the brew stand. Now I need to pick up some plywood for the 2 burner shelves(steel would be better but I have no local source and online prices are stupid). Once they are mounted I can attach burners and do a test run.

14. Very cool. No laser for us, although I'm sure you can do a lot more with it. I'm a machinist by trade, my engraving was done with a .125 ball end mill going about .005 deep.

They came out great, but the anodizing was very poor as far as durability and longevity. I'm currently looking for other local options. For the future.

15. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Anodizing fades fast in UV unless it is the right color. Powder coat might be a better option.

What I am doing right now...

[​IMG]

decided to try a saison to see if I like the style. Pass... sour dough/sweat socks/weird aftertaste...

16. gumpy

gumpy Member

Are you using a CNC? I was a card carrying Journeyman Machinist, and Tool and Die. When I got tired of it and went on to something else, I was setting up CNC's for the production line, and proofing programs.

17. Yes sir. Went to trade school for a year, started off in as a button pusher with a high production job shop, moved onto a very small shop where I now do setups, programming, CAD/CAM work, and just trying to learn as much as I can.

All of our production work is on the cncs, but we also have a manual Bridgeport and lathe for fixture building, one off stuff, etc.

It's honest work, but it pays the bills. I don't understand why more younger people aren't picking up the trade.

18. gumpy

gumpy Member

Just finished mowing my yard. Worked on a friends mower early this morning.

Attached Files: