Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a new C9 this morning....and it came with one 8rd mag....for some reason i had it in my head that they came with 2.....anyone? paid $160 for it, immediately took it out and destroyed every Gatorade bottle i could find within 20 yds. no jams, no miss fires.

my name is nick, this is my 1st hp, and i am totally addicted. so when the heck does that .45 carbine with the new stock come out/??, [email protected]%^

·
Registered
88 Posts
mine was $199 and came with one 8-round mag, ghost site, tool, lock, papers, a hard case and a kershaw pocket-knife with custom hi-point firearms "iron cross" logo. it's what they had in stock.

·
Registered
315 Posts
$160.00 for My C9, one mag, trigger lock, ghost ring site, papers, tool, chamber plug and the black plastic case. My .45 was also $160.00 and came with everything above only in the white box.

·
Registered
44 Posts
$165.00 two mags, trigger lock, ghost ring site, papers, tool, and a crossman holster. I bought it used in like new condition. I think it had only been fired maybe 60 times when I got it.

G

·
I picked mine up about two years ago. Paid $120 for it. Came with C9, one mag, trigger lock, ghost ring rear site, papers, tool for adjusting sites and so fourth. Has not ever jammed and goes bang every time you pull the trigger. Stays under my pillow everynight. I think I got a better deal on it than I did my wife (LOL)

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I picked mine up about two years ago. Paid $120 for it. Came with C9, one mag, trigger lock, ghost ring rear site, papers, tool for adjusting sites and so fourth. Has not ever jammed and goes bang every time you pull the trigger. Stays under my pillow everynight. I think I got a better deal on it than I did my wife (LOL)
if she's anything like my girlfriend, itll require alot less maintenance, LOL

·
Registered
44 Posts
If I slept with a pistol under my pillow, I'd either be dead or have a ton of bruises on my head from it. I'm an 'active' sleeper. :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
I got mine 3 weeks ago. One mag, ghost sight, tool, papers, lock, and box. Feel kinda gyped that didnt get hard case. For $139 b/4 tax $150 after tax not feeling bad enough to complain though. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.