Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1481 - 1500 of 1517 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,133 Posts
Sure wish some LPP's would fall out of the sky into my lap.
Been able to get Remington LLP, it’s the SPP6 I have not been able to get.

·
Premium Member
26,360 Posts
Well it was a busy day. It wasn't in my reloading room per se, but my kitchen. 500 pieces of 380ACP with 200 90gr XTP to put on top showed up. Aso got an in stock email and bought 1K SPP and 1K SRP. Now I just need to cut two pieces of ¾" to make a top for my portable work station and I'm back in business for real...

Food Material property Font Ingredient Recipe

Wood Font Material property Art Pattern

Food Ingredient Mixture Yellow Cuisine

Hand Gesture Finger Bullet Jewellery

·
What the Hell was that?
826 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,964 Posts
Just checked. SPP gone, SRP standard and mag still in stock. $100 (aprox) per 1000. Of course, I need SPP and LRP, but it's goodto seeanything in stock for more than 30 seconds

Reactions: Rabidwookie

·
Premium Member
26,360 Posts
Yeah, I'm hoping they still had some when I ordered because they (SPP) went out of stock shortly after. Makes me nervous about the whole order really. Bass Pro/Cabelas can't keep primers in stock in their stores for more than an hour or two because they're only getting a random mixed case per delivery, but Natchez has had SRP's listed in stock for a week?

·
What the Hell was that?
826 Posts
Yeah, I'm hoping they still had some when I ordered because they (SPP) went out of stock shortly after. Makes me nervous about the whole order really. Bass Pro/Cabelas can't keep primers in stock in their stores for more than an hour or two because they're only getting a random mixed case per delivery, but Natchez has had SRP's listed in stock for a week?
Yeah, sounds abit odd, but at least you got them, that’s a big plus.

·
Premium Member
26,360 Posts
Yeah, sounds abit odd, but at least you got them, that’s a big plus.
Hopefully. I'm down to my last 3 trays of SPP and 1 tray of SRP. I've got 2k each for LRP and LPP though...

·
Premium Member
5,964 Posts
Hopefully. I'm down to my last 3 trays of SPP and 1 tray of SRP. I've got 2k each for LRP and LPP though...
If we lived closer, I could hook you up with some SRMP. I no longer have anything thet uses them or SRP either one. BUT I'm not about to open the shyte storm of trying to send them via any common carrier at this stage

·
Premium Member
26,360 Posts
If we lived closwe, I could hook you up with some SRMP. I no longer have anything thet uses them or SRP either one. BUT I'm not about to open the shyte storm of trying to send them via any common carrier at this stage
Well technically you only need a Dangerous Good Declaration, appropriate packaging, and the hazmat fee but good luck finding a location to accept it because as far as I remember, UPS only ships it under contract and FedEx charges $115/ package or $1/lb, whichever costs more.

The key is shipping it in quantities that don't require declaration per DOT. the last time we (collectively) had this conversation, 1k primers in their original packaging was ORM-D and didn't require a declaration or special shipping.

Besides, I can always use an additional excuse to make an east coast run.

·
Premium Member
5,964 Posts
Well technically you only need a Dangerous Good Declaration, appropriate packaging, and the hazmat fee but good luck finding a location to accept it because as far as I remember, UPS only ships it under contract and FedEx charges $115/ package or $1/lb, whichever costs more.

The key is shipping it in quantities that don't require declaration per DOT. the last time we (collectively) had this conversation, 1k primers in their original packaging was ORM-D and didn't require a declaration or special shipping.

Besides, I can always use an additional excuse to make an east coast run.
I'll check and see what I have and PM you. They'll be here if/when you get near my AO OR I'll stop at yours if/when we ever get the chance to tour the country.

·
Premium Member
26,360 Posts
I'll check and see what I have and PM you. They'll be here if/when you get near my AO OR I'll stop at yours if/when we ever get the chance to tour the country.
There is already an east coast trip in the works. Next summer, if all things stay on track. Sooner if they don't. One will be me flying solo on the bike i plan on buying, the other will be with the woman and kids in the RV with a Jeep in tow and the bike on a rack.

Reactions: histed

·
Premium Member
2,123 Posts
Till I find some LPP, not much going to happen till winter when I load trap loads.

·
Premium Member
26,360 Posts
Got tracking info on the primer order and took delivery of some new carbide dies. Got the old Midway Model 1292 death by fire trap cleaned up and ready to run brass with fresh walnut, rice, jewelers rouge, and used dryer sheets. It's actually the replacement for the limited edition flambé model.

Gesture Font Finger Thumb Red

Kitchen appliance Cookware and bakeware Audio equipment Gas Stove

1481 - 1500 of 1517 Posts