Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sonny-Boi and GF got me this sweet range bag!
Holds at least 3 handguns, ammo, tools, ear protection, binoculars, eye protection, ammo, spare parts, also has a telescoping handle and wheels. Seems like one could get a back-wrenching amount of weight in there, and still not injure yourself!

SHE picked it out, I think she's a real keeper, they have been together for 3 years maybe? She also is a multiple gun owner, and even has at least one BGC which was a multiple purchase. Bought with her own money, of course!

GPS, is that a good brand? Looks mighty sturdy, thick nylon and heavy stitching. I like how it has one zippered pocket which could easily hold the DEAGLE or the S&W 686. Looks like it would hold a scoped S&W 500!

Second shot is for size reference...
Glock 30SF 3rd gen, with G21 magazine & X-Grip. 13 rounds in the mag.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Luggage and bags Vehicle Automotive lighting
Shoe Automotive design Grey Floor Bumper

·
Administrator
28,842 Posts
Nothing. But I'm getting myself a new car and a Mossberg mc2sc. Getting Christmas for myself. :)

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,330 Posts
That blade has more moving parts than most of my 9mm pistols!!! BWA HOHOHO 🎅
Took me a minute to figure it out. Didnt read the instructions. Cause Im a man and all. Should of read them. Lol

·
Super Moderator
9,209 Posts
Sweetie and I got ourselves nothing. I still haven't picked out my birthday present -and that was like 4 months ago. <shrug>

·
Super Moderator
5,284 Posts
I got hugs from my 91 year old Mom and my daughter came to visit. What more do I need?

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,330 Posts
I got hugs from my 91 year old Mom and my daughter came to visit. What more do I need?
A knife you needed a knife.

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,992 Posts
I got some very cool stuff.

My god son (13 years old) got me this:

Guitar accessory Human body String instrument accessory Font Thigh

Also, got me an AK parts kit!!! Well, my youngest Daughter (16) got me this:

Trigger Font Air gun Material property Box
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Box Machine

Both very cool!!!

All the other gifts are too practical (aka socks n stuff) so they don't get pictures!!!

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,992 Posts
Mine is not here yet, but this is a present to ME!

View attachment 74663
Smith and Wesson M&P380 Shield EZ Performance Center Gold .380 ACP 3.8-inch 8Rds Ported Barrel
Damn nice!!! Gucci Smith instead of Gucci Glock!!! Ported barrel is always nice too.

I kinda like the gold "highlights" but I'm sure purists out there don't care so much for em.

·
Premium Member
7,176 Posts
Damn nice!!! Gucci Smith instead of Gucci Glock!!! Ported barrel is always nice too.

I kinda like the gold "highlights" but I'm sure purists out there don't care so much for em.
Yea, right about purists. But the heck with them. This one is for me. I actually have been looking for one of these in plain black. But, this one appeared at Grabagun for $50 less than the blacks. Musta been a big price increase in the Performance Center guns. :eek: These must be older stock as the plain black are now $50 more expensive.

·
Premium Member
3,346 Posts
You needed a knife like Moona11 said and another full capacity fifteen to thirty-two round magazine for a firearm.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Premium Member
3,346 Posts
Here are a few of the gifts I got for Christmas:

A Costa Vida gift card, Ten lords a leaping, Nine ladies dancing, eight maids milking and a sold golden doodle puppy dog.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Do you breed the pups?
That can be somewhat profitable

·
Premium Member
8,406 Posts
I new antenna tuner... that came in before Thanksgiving and has been installed and working since then. Bought it for myself after the old one bit the dust due to a lightning strike.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea, right about purists. But the heck with them. This one is for me. I actually have been looking for one of these in plain black. But, this one appeared at Grabagun for $50 less than the blacks. Musta been a big price increase in the Performance Center guns. :eek: These must be older stock as the plain black are now $50 more expensive.
Heck yeah, if the Dapper Dan model is less than the Blacktical, GO FOR IT!!
maybe even Pink. But be prepared to take the jokes

·
Super Moderator
9,657 Posts
Firebox Titanium G2 and 8" ultra cook kit complete with nesting cutting board.

Reactions: moona11
1 - 20 of 33 Posts