Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup everyone. I have been contemplating buying a Hi-Point C-9Comp and was gonna see if ya'll could answer a question for me. I am gonna try to head to Sumter (closest Hi-Point dealer I could find to me) next Friday to check out some guns. What I want to know is what did you pay for your Hi-Point? The guy at the gun shop in Sumter said he sold them for $199.99. The price on the website is $155 for the C-9 and $176 for the C-9Comp. I was just wondering what I should be expecting to pay and what I might be able to get them for. Thanks.

Cam

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
$160.00 with 2 mags and hard case, and that was after i found this forum. pre-forum for my 995 with ATI/red dot = $300.00. probably could have done better, but i'm happy i did it.

fyi - try gunbroker.com because they usually have some c9 at good prices. you will need to pay for shipping and ffl fees, but i'm sure it's going to be cheaper than $199.99.

example:
http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=105099387

and welcome to a very good forum for hi points and other firearms.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Well, I'm almost ashamed to say that I paid 225 for my C9. I made some of that up by paying 135 for my JHP

all

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies...keep 'em coming. I was hoping to get one for around $150, but I wouldn't really have a problem paying the suggested retail price. I don't want to pay $200, but I'll feel like a d-bag walking out without a gun because of $24. If I drive there, I pretty much plan to come home with something. My dads Ruger P95DC "stovepipes" like crazy. I'm gonna go shoot it some more, but I want something that will go bang when I pull the trigger and also load the following round. Sorry about the little rant. Looking forward to offically joining the forum as a Hi-Point owner.

Cam

·
Registered
959 Posts
paid 50 dollars for my C-9

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
I got a really great deal. It (C9) was on sale for $139 and because it was their grand opening there were additional $30 off, so $109 NIB!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
166.00 one mag with case ...not hi point case just cheap plastic one they had at the shop. two more mags 11.00 each because I was buying the gun at the same time. total before tax 188.00

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
189$ for my C9 (200$ OTD)
169$ for my JHP 45 (179$ OTD)
159$ for my 995 (171$ OTD)
My OTD price includes sales tax.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
$119 for the C9 2, 10 rnd mags 15 each 2, 8 rnd mags 10 each [I know people at gun shops] :wink:

$180 for the 4095 with red dot, 4 spare 10 rnd mags, buttstock mag holder, and laser. [laser didn't work so I replaced it with a maglite for night shooting :wink: ]

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
I got ripped off. I paid $300 for mine with redot Scope. But they threw in a Mag and a 50 rd Boc of PMC FMJs.
Next one will be ordered online and mailed to a local dealer.

I chose it over a Norinco SKS for $225 it just didn't look at that appealing. Was a little rough.

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
$199.99 for the first c9 and $169.99 fo the second one. supply and demand.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks like the prices range from about $100-$200...average looks to be around $150-$160. I think that this is a one man business, so maybe he will be willing to deal a lil bit. I may tell him I didn't want to go much more than $150 and see if he might split it with me at $175. I'll prolly have one next weekend though. I'm gonna go shoot my dads Ruger P95DC this Sunday; and hopefully the C9Comp and the P95DC next Sunday.

Cam

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.