Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,170 Posts
Beeman rabbits in the yard refused to move out after I told them the leave. Mom and Dad are now being eaten by the neighborhood cats. Babies next.

Attachments

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,170 Posts
Nope, found it. She swore up and down it wasn't in her closet. I threatened to go search through her closet myself. She jumped right up. Found the range bag and ammo can buried behind some blankets on the top shelf. She doesn't know how it ended up there.
Sure she doesn't. Her and the kids hiding your sh1t again to make you think your crazy. Her and E must be talking again. I mean plotting

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,170 Posts
Well, it affected her today. She needed eyes and ears for class and had to use my old stuff, because hers was in the range bag.
That will teach her.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,170 Posts
Rifle is spot on with the 130 gr ammo. Put my centerpoint 4-16x40 w/ illuminated reticle, a set of medium rings, and a comb extension on it. Previous owner must have had a very short neck. Had to lose the low rings.
More like no neck

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,170 Posts
What cheesed me off was the first 2 were almost touching, I fired the third shot and was like okay still sub-moa, then the 4th shot went downrange.....
Ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,170 Posts
1 TC in line 50 cal.
1 cva hawken 50 cal
1 cva 45 cal
1ppx 40s&w
1 sig 2340
The cva hawken ended up having a miss fire so had the soak it and pull the bullet.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,170 Posts
I looked at the ordinance.. it doesn't say you have to have any certification from the NRA. You just have to meet the safety standards. Those are online. And if you are and following section B not shooting over their land public roads etc they can pounds sand. Unless I missed something there.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,170 Posts
And the problem is, who decides it complies? If the neighbor(s) keep calling; what are the zoning ordinances since they are expressly addressed? Who determines compliance? What is the actual NRA requirement(s) for them to rubber stamp a range and/or club as NRA approved?

His best bet is to talk to the neighbors, talk to the NRA, and talk to somebody that actually knows the zoning laws and ordinance. If his neighbor wants to be an ass, he should know how far he has to go before it becomes ridiculous to proceed.

Advice off a gun forum from a cop in NoDak with access to Google isn't exactly a stellar reason as to why he just threw up some printed signs and called it good.
Touchy today there little feller. I told him to check the NRA standards for ranges and safety. The ordinance does not say it has to be inspected or certified by anyone. Just that it follows the standard which he can do himself. After it meets those standards he can sign off on it which can just be a checklist with the NRA guidelines. Which he can give to the Sheriff or what ever agency that wants a copy. The ordinance does not even require that he give them a copy of the forum. It's the LEO that said he wanted a copy of it. If that's the case he needs to give Visper the required forum and information which probably doesn't exists. Like yours didn't. The neighbors just being an ass hat.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,170 Posts
Yeah, it is only $59.00.

Then I would have all sorts of info to share on here!!
It's full of info the cd is 19.99 though. But the catch is its still just a guide to help people build and run ranges. Nothing is set in stone. So it's up to you to decide how you set it up and run it. What you have is a stupid ordinance that needs to change. Or you can use it word for word

1 - 20 of 73 Posts