Did you use the Brass Stacker setup for your scope mounting, or did you use one of those systems that goes over the top of the original sight? I really like the idea of using one of those types that is designed to have pins go through the mount and the original sight base, together. For my Ishapore Enfield, I replaced the rear sight with a Mojo sight just so that I could adjust windage. Back then, I didn't have the tools needed to drift the front sight, and using a punch on the front sight just didn't set well with me. However, when I tried to punch out the pin for the original front sight leaf, it wouldn't budge, and I just ended up bending my punch. I paid a gunsmith to punch it out. I might have to do the same thing if I want to punch any pins for one of my Mosin Nagants. If I do, I want to keep those original pins so that I can restore the rifle to its original state if necessary. That's why I still have the original furniture for the one rifle that went into the Archangel stock.