Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at a 995 with the mag pouch/butt pad and 2 extra mags for $250...... should I do it or can I find a better deal?? This is in stock and ready to go

Thanks

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
That's some sound advice coming from a "n00b"... you can take it as good. (Best price around here for a 995 w/ 1 mag is 200) So if that's OTD $250 it's not good, but great.

·
Si vis pacem para bellum
548 Posts
I just bought a new 995 bare bone carbine for 169.00 + tax. I have a small shop I deal with that is happy making $20. on a sale.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Went and got it....... They are hard to find in stock and ready to rock. He threw in a muzzle brake and a hi-point t-shirt. No gonna go get the 4095.

·
Registered
799 Posts
gratz bro I love mine you wont be disapointed just tell your shooting buddies to buy thier own 9mm rounds , mine are about to put me in the poor house

And good luck on the 4095 I have been looking all over for one with no luck think I am going to have to order one but I hear that takes forever too.( that was what the dealer told me)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And I even picked up a trueglo red dot for $10 because the package was torn open a little.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Let us know how the trueglo works for you. If it keeps its zero and doesn't fall apart after several hunderds of rounds I will be interested in getting one myself. (Although I don't think I can do your price)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will do.......seems solidly built. Nice bright red dot, Integrated rail, seems nice enough. I plan on heading to the range tomorrow so we will see how she does.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts