What do you own besides hi point

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by Wolfcubby, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Dad_Roman

Dad_Roman Supporting Member

...did I mention I got three new Shields?:p

Mighta got some Molee' ARish type stuff too

2. Tomcat1108

Tomcat1108 Supporting Member

Hi-Point CF380
    Hi-Point 4095TS
    Glock 23
    Taurus PT709
    Taurus PT111
    Taurus PT809
    Wasr-10
    Mossberg .270
    Marlin .22
    Stoeger 12 Gauge Pump
    H&R 12 Gauge single shot

Also a Barnett Jackal Crossbow.

3. Tribes

Tribes Supporting Member

AZ
    Out shooting in the Glorious Arizona desert with all the bang sticks and barely got out with my life. Damn those quick sand traps!;)

Except for the Pu$$ycat 45-70 Marlin Guide Gun.:blush:

4. I own a ATI FXH 45 that I'm having bobtailed

5. misterjhpc9

misterjhpc9 Member

AR15 in 5.56, Walther Creed, M&P 45acp, Ruger SR22, Stevens 320 pump shotgun. Just ordered two polyner 80 glock lowers for a glock 19 build and a glock 23 build.

6. misterjhpc9

misterjhpc9 Member

How's your Taurus PT G2? There very intriguing to me I am thinking about getting one very soon because its a fine looking gun and the price of 200 is just awesome.

7. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

Did another count and memory refresh since the woman got into my Bears's Den and remodeled. Had a lot more than I recently thought I did. 51 rifles and pistols. Down to only 7 shotguns. :eek::eek:
    Way too many for my age.

8. misterjhpc9

misterjhpc9 Member

Want to sell anything?:D

9. OldOutlaw

Perhaps. What specifically are you looking for? Send me a PM on what you are looking for.

10. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Do go giving away my inheritance pa.

11. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

I'd love your M70!! Or a nice PSL/SVD!! Not sure if you even have one of those.

I'd never sell em if I had em though. What my kids/wife do with them after I'm gone won't matter, even though there are a select few that I would insist stay in the family!! :D

Your never too old OO, this is the stuff that keeps us young. Even if it's only in our own minds :p

12. OldOutlaw

Sorry Son!!! But you were the one who ran away from home and disappeared when you were only two years old. I told you not to grab that woman's boob, but no, you didn't listen. Best be careful now son, the law may still be trying to find you.

Signed: Pa

13. Twisty

Twisty Simple by choice Supporting Member

Pa must have gotten around alot. I wonder how many half brothers we have?

14. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

You say the nicest things

15. OldOutlaw

I know son. But just so you do know this! When you let your Ma put you into those little dresses, and you liked that, I kinda figured ya was a lost cause. :blush:

16. OldOutlaw

Well, since ya are in the St. Louis area, which isn't but a few hours from here, any thing is possible. Used to spend a bit of time down there. Yes Sir E. :rolleyes:

17. Jozimoto

Jozimoto Member

Canik TP9SA
    Ruger SR22
    Ruger 22/45 Mk III
    Ruger Charger
    Henry Mares Leg 22
    Marlin 795
    Savage Mk II
    Hi Point 995 TS

18. Dad_Roman

Dad_Roman Supporting Member

The Smith and Wesson M&P line of firearms is the worst thing thats ever happened..........

.......to my credit cards :p

19. Good ol Missouriens got to love them lol

20. BradZ

BradZ Member

besides my c9... hrm, ok we want to stick with handguns? 5 or 6 glocks, including one fancy custom one, an mk25 sig, a taurus something or other, couple 1911s including a full custom shop built one. Desert Eagle couple of pocket 25acps, 500 smith, 44 mag smith, 357 mag smith, couple single action revolvers, a P3At a couple smith autos a tec 9, a couple 22s.... I'm probably missing a pistol or 2 in there.