Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your concealed carry gun?

What holster is your favorite for concealment?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
CZ 82 custom nylon IWB holster or my Taurus PT111 Mil Pro in a smart carry... for both I carry 2 spare mags.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Most the time its a forbes. As far as which one... I try to give them all a fair amount of fresh air. lol... Most my time Im either at a construction site or on a bike and like to people to know that there is a canon within reach.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Taurus PT-111 in a pocket holster in right front pocket of cargo pants. I have only been "made" once and that was by a 20 year cop that knew I carried.

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
for daily work i mostly carry my Sig P6 in the front slash pocket of my jacket. otherwise its my beretta 21A in a back pocket. if im going away from home any distance i up it to my 10mm glock for primary and i usually have my tokarev in my backpack no matter wherei go.

SW

·
Registered
476 Posts
Most of the time my Taurus 605ss .357mag 2in snuby. Nomaly I just use my Uncle Mikes inside the pant pancake holster unless I am messing around outside then I wear my uncle mikes hip holster with thumb break latch .

·
Premium Member
260 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Most of the time, Springer EMP, in UBG holster.

Some of the time, M&P40C in High Noon IWB.

Deep needs, I do Keltec P-11 on the ankle.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Winter time or a bit further from home a Kimber 1911, warmer weather, in the neighborhood and on the jogging paths a Ruger LCP.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I switch between a Glock 19 and a CZ Rami 2075. Either IWB or in a Fobus holster. I've also been know to carry both. Soon as I pick up a Fobus for my Sig P226, I'll add that to the mix. All I've got for it now is a duty holster.

·
Banned
1,412 Posts
I proudly carry my C9 in either a Fobus hip or in a shoulder holster. I'd like to get something smaller for summer carry but I usually wear a long shirt so cover isn't an issue.

·
Registered
60 Posts
My response from another forum:

What firearm do you carry? Kel-Tec PF-9.
What holster do you use, if any? Integrated belt clip mounted to the gun.
Where do you carry? ankle? hip? purse? Right hip, either IWB or in my right pocket, depending on what I'm wearing.
Do you carry with a round in the chamber? Always.
If applicable, do you use the safety? There is no safety on the PF9.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.