Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
929 Posts
rubber grips ( I don't like slip on covers)

other than that, you just can't beat it. honestly, who cares about picatinny rails, lasers, flashlights, flux capacitors, and all those other bells and whistles. the gun is just what I like in a gun simple, inexpensive, reliable, and functional.

there isn't a huge selection of aftermarket parts for the gun(holsters mag carriers etc.) which is something that I would like to see changed, but if you are crafty, you can come up with alternatives. I have personally learned that teh cheap little generic knife sheaths hold a C9 8 rd mag perfectly. since I have a crosman holster which has an extra mag pouch, and one of those little generic sheaths, that gives me 24 rounds of ammo at my disposal (once I purchase my thrd mag anyways).

· Registered
929 Posts
Don Perry said:
If it's dark in your home when the bad guys show up, you can't see the sights. Without usable sights I would be just poking out there and pull the trigger. I'd have to be pretty darn close to resort to that, So I put the XD9 with tritium night sigths in the night stand and the Hi Point goes in the living room by the front door.

personally, i keep my C9 with me until I go to bed, then I have my 16 ga. loaded with a flashlight nearby. use teh flashlight to verify your target ( never shoot at what you can't see), and set the choke for max spread.... oh, and make sure to have something to clean your walls with...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.