Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what other guns you guys into. I have a small collection including a few Remington shottys, couple of keltec p11s, few ruger 22s, AR, AK, SIG 30-06, XD45 and a 995. Im also into knives but only have a few good ones like my benchmade auto stryker and a few RAT Cuttlery blades. Anyways what else ya got. Here are some of them i dont have pics of everything Sorry.

ruger 10/22

ruger mark I

group including SIG 30-06, remington 870, AR, AK, 2 Keltec p11s, and my XD.

my table at the range

SIG 30-06

XD and AK

870 and extra barrels

·
Registered
927 Posts
how much did it cost you to chrome plate some of those?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bought the guns plated already and i did the skull paint jusb my self on the 10/22.

I am not sure what you mean by safty knob man. I bought the gun just as it sits in the pic I have added a mojo peep site on the rear but thats it. It is a yugo M70 built on a RPK receiver so thats might be why it looks different.

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
I've looked before and never seen any. I did a quick search for both chrome and stainless mags and turned up nothing. I did fine a chrome 995 for sale though, which I'll repost to the trade zone, I know some people are looking for those.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.