Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

What else ya got. (PICS ADDED)

3K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  yunggunz87 
#1 ·
So what other guns you guys into. I have a small collection including a few Remington shottys, couple of keltec p11s, few ruger 22s, AR, AK, SIG 30-06, XD45 and a 995. Im also into knives but only have a few good ones like my benchmade auto stryker and a few RAT Cuttlery blades. Anyways what else ya got. Here are some of them i dont have pics of everything Sorry.

ruger 10/22

ruger mark I

group including SIG 30-06, remington 870, AR, AK, 2 Keltec p11s, and my XD.

my table at the range

SIG 30-06

XD and AK

870 and extra barrels

See less See more
#6 ·
how much did it cost you to chrome plate some of those?

#8 ·
I bought the guns plated already and i did the skull paint jusb my self on the 10/22.

I am not sure what you mean by safty knob man. I bought the gun just as it sits in the pic I have added a mojo peep site on the rear but thats it. It is a yugo M70 built on a RPK receiver so thats might be why it looks different.

#22 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. thats just part of my collection i got a few more i dont have hosted pics of. maybe one day ill get some of them up.

The Skull on the 10/22 is painted on with krylon spray paint. It came out alot better than the pic shows and your more than welcome to rip the idea off just beware it takes an ass load of time to multicam just a little skull of the side of a stock, but hey it gets looks at the range.

#23 ·
Dude if I seen you at the range with a table like that I would be like a blood sucking tick. I would have to pay you to let me touch them. You have a very nice collection that makes me drool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.