What gun Accessories or parts did you buy today

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by ArmyRover, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Pistolkitty

Pistolkitty Supporting Member

My Love bought me a truglo red dot for my ar. Tought me how to bore sight it. Now I'm getting dime sized groups at 25 yards. He's teaching me some cqb techniques. I'm at the stage where I feel equal parts ridiculous and badass, lol. Gotta build that muscle memory![​IMG]

2. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Local saddle maker's recommended leather shop on Amazon. Bull Creek Leather.

3. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Is that going to be your new hunting rig? That'll be good for your Texas trip as long as you and FB don't use the helicopter.

4. Rachgier

No, it's a true single-action cowboy revolver. I'll still be running the G20 as my hunting sidearm. 15+1 > 6

5. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Makes sense. And rounds in that 15+1 will pack more of a punch than the ones in the 6.

6. Rachgier

Especially since it's the smaller framed New Vaquero, and not rated for the +p type loads that the pre-05 large frames could handle.

SWAGA likes this.
  7. Rachgier

And that's 24" of stainless steel AT&T.

20200926_133842.jpg

ajole and Visper like this.
  8. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Today was Magazine day!!

Delivery came today, picked up (4) AC Unity AK Poly mags , 30 rds each (2) AC Unity AR Poly mags, 40 rds each. (3) Polish circle 11 poly AK mags, 30 rds, (1) ProMag Roller AR15 Poly mag, 40 rds (for pistol), (2) S. Korean steel mags, (2) SGM Tactical steel AK mag, 30 rds.

So of course some of these I have never owned before so wanted to try them in random rifles I have for fit and see if they drop clean.

All of the AK mags worked as expected, no problems with any of them, heard good things about the AC Unity ones - they seem decent. The Polish circle 11's where really nice also for poly ones.

As for the AR mags, the AC unity "fit" nicely, but a little too nice... don't drop. Believe it or not the promag "roller" type slid in great and dropped without issue. I read some reviews that said they where OK mags but I was shocked on how well they worked. Of course still need to see how it feeds. Until then I will only own one. I'll keep you guys up to date after I put a few rounds down range.

9. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Huh. Is that what the kids are calling it these days. Good for you.:p

SWAGA likes this.
  10. Pistolkitty

Oh. No, it's a typo. I hate tapatalk sometimes.

11. Pistolkitty

Or maybe it's not. I was thinking cqc in my head, but just looked up both cqc and cqb and he certainly has plenty of experience in both. Idk, he's retired military, not me. I'm probably saying stuff all wrong.

Either that or you made a sex joke that went right over my head. That almost never happens. I'm fucking exhausted I guess.

12. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    [​IMG]

ajole likes this.
  13. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Must be all that CQB you’ve been getting. :banana:

Think1st and Pistolkitty like this.
  14. Rachgier

Too much rack PT will do that to you.

undeRGRound likes this.
  15. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

2 of these. Not listed in stock. Debbie emailed me and told me to call her. Shipping out today.

[​IMG]

Dagwood likes this.
  16. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Dammit! I have watched these go for stupid prices. I won the damned things at a decent price. Luckily I don't have to pay shipping. 40rd Gen3 $67+ tax. I swear I thought I would get outbid.
    [​IMG]

17. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Shouldn't bid if you really didn't want to pay.
    Thats still a stupid price for them. Most I've paid is $9 for those

18. Rachgier

BCG showed up 2 days early. I'm telling you, the east coasters are the ones getting shitty delivery.

20200930_132335.jpg

undeRGRound, moona11 and Visper like this.
  19. James St. Patrick

James St. Patrick Member

Oversize charging handle and barrel shroud for the 995. MDX complete slide for another Strike 80 build.

undeRGRound likes this.
  20. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Its not the shipping "time" with me... sometimes its early, just the wrong house...

Really funny watching my neighbor that is a 1/4 mile away haul ammo to my house when I order it.

Doesn't happen all the time, its just that my driveway is about 500 ft and my house sits back in the woods. I get it, they can't see it, but if you deliver here enough you should have figured it out by now!!!

Anyway looks great Rach, surprised you didn't go Nickel Boron or Titanium!!!

Edit:

oops, forgot to add what I ordered today:

(2) https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...polished-nickel-boron-fire-control-group.html

(2) https://ak-builder.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=29783

(2) US stock sets from CDNN.

Couldn't find club foot stocks (US) so this will due for now for the Maadi and Norinco NHM-91 conversions.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
    Rerun and moona11 like this.