What gun Accessories or parts did you buy today

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by ArmyRover, Sep 30, 2016.

1. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

I've had a really good success rate with UPS AND USPS. FedEx has stayed the same. Hit or miss

undeRGRound and OldOutlaw like this.
  2. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Did E kick you in the stutters again?

undeRGRound likes this.

3. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

@Visper , meh. The top 3 reasons to go NiB are, easier to clean, aesthetics, and the ability to run dry. That's about it. The reliability factor is debatable.

I clean my guns religiously, I always run AR's wet, and at $125 for an original NOS DPMS LR308 BCG with free shipping and a decent pocket knife? How could I say no?

Visper likes this.
  4. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Here are the stock sets I got: us stock brown.PNG us stock grey.PNG

5. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Not really. It was actually less than my max bid. I bid to buy them at a little more than that. I don't pay shipping. I just pick them up.

They ain't $9 anymore. Not for a long-long time.

undeRGRound likes this.
  6. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

I was feeling bad for eldar and his multiple posts

undeRGRound and Rerun like this.
  7. Rachgier

Ordered my gas system today from Primary Arms.

Aero Precision stainless rifle length tube and pin with the "A" marked standard low-pro .936 gas block. I went non-adjustable simply for the fact that I'm running a full mass 18.75oz BCG with a 5.35oz H3 buffer on a stiffer rifle length spring. Even the spring weighs 2.1oz vs most 1.4 - 1.5oz rifle length springs.

OldOutlaw and Visper like this.
  8. Visper

Nice, Aero makes good stuff.

Did you get your charging handle yet? Just got this in my email today:

https://outdoorsportsusa.com/AR-10-DUAL-AMBIDEXTROUS-CHARGING-HANDLE

9. Rachgier

Still waiting on my matched AP receivers with LPK/UPK's, and Odinworks handguard still. The gas system I ordered at 6am will probably be here first...

Edit: Now I know it will be here first because I just got an email with the tracking number. 5 hours after I order, the shipping label has been printed. I like that...
    20201002_104356.jpg

10. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Just bought 3 more Amend 2 AR mags, ( the red white and blue follower 3 pack) 1000 small rifle Winchester SMR and 1000 small pistol CCI 500 primers. They were 23 and 24 bucks, respectively.

undeRGRound, fatal-bert33 and Rerun like this.
  11. TNTRAILERTRASH

I bought a couple of their 5.56 models. One was bowed and flat out jammed in the upper. It had other defects. I contacted them and they quickly sent me another one. Those are 6061 Chinesium. I have a .308 model on my PSA Gen3 upper.

I ordered this Presma 7075 Chinesium model today because ( @Visper ) you jogged my memory [​IMG]

https://ar15discounts.com/products/presma-ar-10-ambidextrous-charging-handle-black/

I now have a G2 lower and a spare charging handle. I guess I need another upper(?)

undeRGRound and fatal-bert33 like this.
  12. Rachgier

TNTRAILERTRASH likes this.
  13. TNTRAILERTRASH

Nice looking charging handle.

14. Rachgier

It's wide. Empty cigarette pack was for reference. It was the only thing I had on the coffee table my buddy John could use for a comparator, because he's a filthy smoker. (Day 10, cold turkey for me.)
    received_348459569893729.jpeg

15. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Bought a Kaw Valley Precision KVP Mach 3 Modular linear compensator and a SB Tactical SBA 3 adjustable pistol brace for my AR pistol yesterday. I'll post some pics once they are installed.

16. Visper

OK question for you guys.

As most of you know I recently picked up a Maadi RPM and a Norinco NHM-91. I purchased US stock sets (grey and brown) along with some nice triggers from PSA. That will give me my 6 US parts. Anyway been going back and forth on which color where.

I have an idea on what to put where but wanted to see what ya'll thought. So, what are your guys thoughts and and reasoning behind it, no matter how weird the reason may be :rolleyes: .

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Maadi:
    pix414497751.jpg

NHM-91:
    NHM-91_01.jpg

Edit: Prolly should have started a new thread - Rach may yell at me :p

fatal-bert33 likes this.
  17. Visper

Been thinking about these also:
    upload_2020-10-5_14-44-41.png

Armaspec ARM153-C Stealth Recoil Spring - SRS for AR15

Anyone use these in their ARs? Not looking for less felt recoil but reducing the spring noise would be a nice addition.

Here is the description:

The Stealth Recoil Spring™ SRS™ is a self-contained multi-stage drop-in replacement for your standard buffer and spring. The SRS™ is designed to keep the buffer spring from rubbing against the inner wall of the buffer tube providing smooth, quiet operation and the second stage helps reduce the felt recoil significantly.

Attached Files:

undeRGRound likes this.
  18. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Heres a pic of the KVP Mach 3 and the SBA3 installed. The lower is a Warsport LF15 and the upper is from Hardened Arms. 10.5" barrel. Crappy photo from my tablet.. sorry 20201005_170555.jpg

fatal-bert33 and Visper like this.
  19. Visper

Bought a couple new scopes:

First i got a Firefield RapidStrike 1-6x24 SFP Riflescope for my CETME C308.
    firefield.JPG
    https://www.opticsplanet.com/firefield-rapidstrike-1-6x24-sfp-riflescope.html

Next I got a Vortex Optics Crossfire Red Dot Sight Gen II - 2 MOA Dot for my Galil.
    vortex.JPG

https://www.amazon.com/Vortex-Optics-Crossfire-Sight-CF-RD2/dp/B07YDN9364

Really wish I could see with my damn old eyes but a red dot was necessary... would have left the Galil with irons.

As for the CETME I wanted a zoom optic because I would like to stretch its legs a little!!

Edit: said I was done with firearms before the election, not accessories!!!

moona11 likes this.
  20. Bought a Hogue Handall Beavertail Grip Sleeve for a Ruger EC9s that I just bought. I typically put some type of grip sleeve on my semi-autos as I have fairly large hands and need the extra purchase. I have one on my LCP II and really like it.