What gun Accessories or parts did you buy today

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by ArmyRover, Sep 30, 2016.

1. HPlover

HPlover Member

Texas
    Snap caps for 9mm and .357

magazine replacement springs for a 25 year old pistol

extra batteries for new a Red Dot

still shopping for a carry holster

Visper likes this.
  2. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Carry holster for?

3. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Parts, dots, and most stuff not even mentioning mags has gone stupid high. I am stopping. I may look into ordering some 15rd conversion mags for my G48. No rush on them either.

Visper likes this.
  4. Visper

More stuff - Spares etc.:

1. AR-15 Anderson Manufacturing Lower Parts Kit - $46.99... Outdoor sports USA
    2. Century Red Army AK (Level 1) SPRING Repair Kit - jgsales - $27.99
    3. AR15 Buffer spring & AR15 Carbine Buffer (sig) 3.7 oz (didn't have a spare that size) and (3) H&K mags (new) - CDNN $48.00

I need more ammo cans... most places sold out of the MTM ammo crates (ones I like to use). Anyone out west have any idea on the size of these?

https://www.murdochs.com/products/s...range/ammo-boxes/murdochs-plastic-ammo-crate/
    murdoch.JPG

I know amazon has the smaller crates available at an OK price, but the depth on those suck...

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T4XL2MO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1
    mtm.JPG

5. HPlover

HPlover Member

Texas
    G3C

6. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Actually, that depth is great. It keeps the weight down and makes stacking more secure.

But MTM makes these, available from MidwayUSA, on clearance, hit it fast.
    https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1564501276

[​IMG]

7. Visper

Yeah, I do have one for my 22lr of the shallow ones 4-5" deep. Not like I plan on moving them much except to stack em. I just like having my ammo sealed and throw a couple decadent packs in. Right now I have about 10-12 assorted 500 to 1000 boxes still in the boxes and dated, would like to get them in some cans.

Yeah they have the 7-8" deep ones, that is the majority of the ones I have. Didn't know they made a super deep one lol. Thanks for the link @ajole!!

ajole likes this.
  8. GoesBang

GoesBang Supporting Member

New fiber optic front sights for each of the muzzle loaders.
    IMG_1354.jpg

moona11 and Visper like this.
  9. TNTRAILERTRASH

Visper and Rabidwookie like this.
  10. Bought an extended mag for the Ruger EC9s and I needed another Uplula. Got them both at Academy. Academy is still out of pretty much all ammo. They did have a reasonable supply of 350 Legend but I have nothing that shoots it.

undeRGRound likes this.
  11. TNTRAILERTRASH

@greg_r is going to build a revolver! Stock up!! :lol:

12. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

Is this the MTM you are looking for?
    https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/mtm-ammo-crate

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  13. Visper

Was thinking about that one, still may get for pistol caliber stuff, but I bought from Midway. Funny thing is after @ajole sent me the link, they sent me an email saying free shipping is back for orders $49+ :D

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
    ajole, TNTRAILERTRASH and OldOutlaw like this.
  14. Visper

Got (10, well 20, explain later) NOS H&K G3 mags for the CETME for $66.00 shipped. They came in today and look great. Also picked up a few (4) Spanish mil-surp CETME mags for $20.00 shipped.

Funny thing on the H&K mags. I got them on GB. Guy emailed me saying he was out of town and didn't want his wife to ship but if I could just send the payment to her email via a service that will not be named he would send when he got back. Well, two days ago I received them, shipping "from" what seemed like a female's name, figured no big deal looks like he asked her to send. Today I got 10 more... from him...

What say you all, I believe in bad juju, should I email him saying he sent my order twice???

undeRGRound, Rerun and fatal-bert33 like this.
  15. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

I would probably contact him and let him know. I agree with bad juju.

adam01364, fatal-bert33 and Visper like this.
  16. Visper

Sent him an email last night. He got back to me this morning already. Told me to keep 4 mags to cover the cost/hassle so I'm shipping back 6. Not a bad deal.

Good juju for awhile again!!!

Dagwood, undeRGRound, ajole and 4 others like this.
  17. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Sounds fair...his mistake, he eats the cost, but he doesn't lose too much because you're not a crook.:thumbsup:

Just ordered a Timney Impact AR trigger. Was going to buy a LaRue, but they were out of the one I wanted, and Primary has a sale going. $134 plus shipping.
    Billet steel, hand tested, 3-3.5 lb cartridge type drop in with set screw leveling.

https://www.primaryarms.com/timney-triggers-impact-ar-trigger

They also have Pmags and Amend2 mags available.

Visper, Dagwood and fatal-bert33 like this.
  18. fatal-bert33

fatal-bert33 Member

Everything but the lower, LPK and magazine.
    22222.jpg

19. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Sure makes it a lot easier to see.

20. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

Just had the same happen with Harbor Freight 5 minutes ago. I ordered 6 Metal Ammo cans. They sent two shipments of 6ea. They just told me to keep all 6 of the double shipment. Very pleased about that.

Visper, Dagwood and undeRGRound like this.