What gun Accessories or parts did you buy today

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by ArmyRover, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Dubar

Dubar Supporting Member

Ordered two 15rnd mags and a sling/oiler for my AO M1 Carbine, which I picked up today :banana::banana::banana:

The mags and sling/oiler combo should be here by this weekend.

Now to wipe the drool off the carbine.

SWAGA, undeRGRound and fatal-bert33 like this.
  2. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    I have too many complete uppers, and lowers, need some LPK's and maybe just a trigger for a partial LPK. I also need one, maybe 2, springs and buffers. I was taking inventory and have too many spare parts whereas I thought I could assemble more completes, and I can only do ONE entire weapon. Just a few select parts and I can do three. So yeah, a jumbled inventory LOL

COOL, where and how much?
    I have some lowers that need some love...

fatal-bert33 likes this.

3. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Check DTT, they had tons of LPK's, oops kits, and buffer/springs/tubes in stock

undeRGRound likes this.
  4. undeRGRound

INDY
    I just remembered I am supposed to have a polished trigger/hammer set or 2 from PSA, which would complete my partial LPK. If I can find them. Plus I have a Colt Gold Cup LPK which is gonna be less a pistol grip. Could always use an OOPS KIT! So if I find everything, and buy a pistol grip, I believe I will have 3 LPK. Although I will very likely get an LPK and save the Colt for the doggone "FLAT SPOT LOWER" and use that for the bench rest gun. Old mister Lego caught me talking about the welder I have and sent me one :rotfl: I figure that would be best for a bench rest AR. I believe I can get it up to TWO POUNDS as an assembled lower. ;)
    More "mass in the ass" equals less felt recoil, right?? :p

I found some good LPK at JSE but $52 is the lowest, however, it's Del-Ton which I have had excellent good fortune with. Flawless for me.

5. Rachgier

Just ordered glass for the .308. I wasn't going to risk super cheap glass so I ended up going with @ajole suggestion on the Bushnell Nitro 5-20×44mm in gun metal gray with the "free" havalon knife. Comes with a 2.5" sunshade and flip ups as well.

SFP, etched, Deploy MOA reticle

Not bad for $272 shipped.

Visper, ajole and undeRGRound like this.
  6. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Admit it...it was the free knives.:carrot:
    Which tacked $30 onto the price.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  7. Rachgier

$20. But the knife is in matching gun metal gray with the red accent. Otherwise I would have just grabbed the matte black $219 version instead of the $239 gray I did go with.

ajole likes this.
  8. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I did like that color. My SIL’s BLR matches that color too.

9. fatal-bert33

fatal-bert33 Member

There was only one available.

undeRGRound likes this.
  10. undeRGRound

INDY
    Did not ask that, I said WHERE and HOW MUCH :p
    They may have other deals, and I'm not much on camo...

fatal-bert33 likes this.
  11. fatal-bert33

fatal-bert33 Member

Everything in the picture was $400 delivered to my door from CDNN. Probably be less without the Magpul Kryptek Camo furniture, Bushmaster red dot, Yankee Hill muzzle brake, bayonet lug, A2 fixed stock and rifle length gas tube on a 16" DPMS barrel.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    undeRGRound likes this.
  12. undeRGRound

INDY
    I LOVE CDNN!
    Have not read an email for a long time, but they always have a thing or two or 3 or 10 that I like :rotfl:

Hey anyone need an M16 complete BCG? I have like 3 extra that I should have waited until I took inventory :p Bought 2 uppers that did not need it and I also already had a Spare.
    :lol:

13. I might. Next week get paid though? Unless there's something I could make in Tactical Black without Pearls? ;)

undeRGRound likes this.
  14. GoesBang

GoesBang Supporting Member

It sure does. I’m getting new glasses in December too.

undeRGRound and moona11 like this.
  15. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

JSE got some more MAGA, and Trump2020 Amend2 mags in. Bro's birthday is coming. I ordered one of each for him.

@undeRGRound JSE sells some Chinese parts with their LPK's. The girl got kind of cagey with me when I asked where their stuff came from. "Various mfr's." It might come down to the luck of the draw.

undeRGRound likes this.
  16. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

The real question is, who doesn't!!!

I'm sure everyone sources some of their parts from there.

17. Pistolkitty

Pistolkitty Supporting Member

I just got an owb one for mine from alien gear. It's adjustable which is nice, and it looks real sharp.
    But after the first couple days wearing it I didn't like the lack of retention so I put the next size down spacers in it, and that made it so tight I had a hard time even drawing. But after a few days the leather backing is forming to the pistol, so the retention is just about perfect.
    Another but, I got home last night and took it off, and all the screws for the belt loop thingies were super loose. Not cool at all. I tightened them down as tight as I could get them, hopefully they just weren't torqued tight right out of the box and that was my bad, otherwise ill mention it in a review if they come loose again.

Now to find some g9 ammo for it that doesn't cost my first born child right now. Though with the way she is acting these days I'd be mighty tempted to sell her for a couple boxes of g9's lol.
    A month ago I found one site that had them in stock and price was reasonable for g9's considering the current times, about 38 bucks per box of 20. But I hesitated because they had such bad reviews as far as delivery and lead times, lack of communication, etc.

undeRGRound likes this.
  18. undeRGRound

INDY
    I'll place that in deals/trades/etc
    Sending you a PM

19. undeRGRound

INDY
    lol must be the 11yo :rotfl:

20. ajole

ajole Supporting Member