What gun Accessories or parts did you buy today

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by ArmyRover, Sep 30, 2016.

1. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Every one
    My Alien Gear holsters the screws loosen up. I quit using them. Then I used blue loc tite. It helped out

undeRGRound likes this.
  2. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Thinking about this:
    HK-G3 trigger.JPG

For parts only of course, just like in the description.

"German HK G3 SEF lower complete with trigger pack, selector and green grip. These are in very-good to excellent condition.

Great for spare parts, semi auto conversions or NFA projects. Can also be used for HK33/MP5 conversions by replacing the ejector and trimming the rear tang."

Rabidwookie likes this.

3. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Box was a little muffed up. Scope appears to be in perfect shape though. Just need to order the mount...

20201103_131358.jpg

4. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Didn't realize the knobs and other bits were all black. That's a GOOD look. Matches my Titan, too.

5. James St. Patrick

James St. Patrick Member

Purchased x2 Olight Balr Mini from Amazon.

6. Rachgier

Neither did I, I think it looks sweet. My buddy John was all Negative Nancy when I told him I bought the gun metal gray version. He watched me unbox it and immediately changed his mind. He ordered the exact same one from Natchez before we went to go fix his brakes. Now I need a scope mount.

20201103_164442.jpg

Rabidwookie likes this.
  7. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    So did I! Except no free knife.:(
    And....got an email saying it wasn't actually in stock, so....backordered.
    Could buy a black one...but that's so pedestrian.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    undeRGRound likes this.
  8. I ordered 3 more 20rd 6.5 Grendel magazines.

undeRGRound likes this.
  9. Rachgier

Looks even better when mounted.
    20201103_234159.jpg

yworrydog, undeRGRound and ajole like this.
  10. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    That’s the kind of gun, when it comes out, you think, this guy is either a poser, or he knows what he’s doing, and doesn’t GAF what you think.:thumbsup:

What trigger are you running? My new Timney came in today, but I’m still waiting on the WWSD lower from Brownells to start shipping.

undeRGRound likes this.
  11. Rachgier

I get the same, "oh shit" looks at the 500y line with the .223 wylde. I imagine this one will receive similar attention, especially with the bipod on it.

It's just an ALG Enhanced single-stage mil-spec with a 6.5lb pull.

And I don't know when I bought it, but I was looking for my spare 4" rail section to mount on the guard for the bipod and found a bore light I didn't know I had...

Rabidwookie, undeRGRound and ajole like this.
  12. Fracman

Fracman Member

Ordered a McMillan A-3 stock; blue, red, and white marble 9” picatianny rail 3 way adjustable butt plate. For my Vudoo 22. 4 to 6 weeks delivery. Now I wait

https://mcmillanusa.com/stock/a-3/

undeRGRound likes this.
  13. Rabidwookie

Rabidwookie What the Hell was that? Member

Got my scope riser, backup sights, sling and foregrip in this afternoon. Hoping to get a chance to get to the range sometime this week.

Visper likes this.
  14. I've been thinking about going to IWB carry (I usually carry OWB) so I bought a cheapie ($12) Uncle Mikes IWB with thumb break nylon holster for my EC9s just to see if I'd like it. If so, I may be a nice IWB leather hoster.

Rabidwookie likes this.
  15. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Ordered a 9 mm conversion barrel for the G22 for $75 off EBay, got here in 3 days even with free shipping.

Now that football is over, I might even get a chance to shoot some guns. Not a lot...ammo is too expensive to waste on “practicing”. Besides, that’s why I have 32 round happy sticks.

Also got one of those $13 Glock holsters. Fits the gun well, pretty slim, pretty nifty.

Plus, I got a SafariLand model 578 Pro Fit GLS that is supposed to hold various models of guns. So far, it’s good for the G20 and 22, the CZ 75, and the Ruger SR 40.
    Gotta try it on the Remington RP9.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
    undeRGRound, fatal-bert33 and Dagwood like this.
  16. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Got a link to the barrel, and the Glock holster? Is the holster the Glock brand cheapy?

17. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Stocking up on anything not a firearm :p

Lets see over last 2-3 days:

Tactical Springs LLC M4 / CAR-15 Extra Power Chrome Silicon Carbine Buffer Spring in Hard Tube (RED Spring - for AR-47 build) - Springco

Enhanced AR-15 firing Pin (AR-47) - Black Rifle Arms

(2) Durmag 28 round magazines (AR-47) - Rainier Arms

(3) US Palm AK Magazines 30 rounds and (2) AR-15 Hexamags - Gunmagwarehouse

(2) Ross Defense systems Multi-mags (AR-47) - Ross defense duh

(1) Pinty Pro 30mm 2MOA Red dot - been reading pretty good reviews an Amazon. Its cheap so figured what the hell. (AR-47) - Pinty Devices

(2) Korean Bakelite mags - Classic Firearms

(2) RAS AK spare parts kit (base one with all springs), (2) Ak Extractors, (2) AK firing pins and (2) Polish Radom AK mags- RTG Parts

Krink Muzzle device (US made) for Molot conversion. Gonna remove the tacked on thread protector. - AK Builder.com

undeRGRound and fatal-bert33 like this.
  18. ^ I also have one of those Pinty Pro red dots. Seems to work just fine. Not bad for less than $50. Not sure of the long term durability but so far so good.

19. Dubar

Dubar Supporting Member

Should be getting 2 orders in the mail today. Pouch, wrench from SARCO and spring kits from Wolff for my AO M1 carbine. I don't think there's anything wrong with the springs in the carbine but now I'll have spares for it and the mags I have.

adam01364 likes this.
  20. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Yes on the holster.
    https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1013765027

The barrel was an RSU stainless unit, they had 5 left, none now...looks like $100 or more minimum.