What gun Accessories or parts did you buy today

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by ArmyRover, Sep 30, 2016.

1. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Brownells has a sale on .308 barrels. Ordered a phosphate 16" with the A2 style FSB mid length gas system. I also ordered an Aero upper from AR15 discounters. I'm guessing a regular magpul hand guard will fit this.

fatal-bert33 likes this.
  2. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Is this still a good time to sell Chinese AK mags?? :eek:

3. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

@undeRGRound I wouldn't sell any mags!!!

I really don't think he will get his gun ban stuff through as long as we have the senate and scotus. But he can (will) prolly try to EO capacities. Those mags you have above 10 rounds will be impossible to get later!!!

undeRGRound and Rabidwookie like this.
  4. undeRGRound

INDY
    Plus they are supposed to be really good...
    Yeah then I could sell the junk and keep the best LOL

I'm not giving up yet, on Trump. Even my son, who voted for Jo Jorgensen, said their are way too many irregularities to not try and straighten this mess out. He's totally without a dog in this fight and he sees it pretty straight up like most of us...

fatal-bert33, Rabidwookie and Visper like this.
  5. Visper

Puffgun mags for everyone!!!

6. I was going to buy a Winthrop IWB holster for my EC9s but I had a few questions. I sent them an email with no response. Then I called their 800# and left a message. No response. Now I am leery of not only their reponse issues but whether I should buy anything from them at all.

7. undeRGRound

INDY
    So these are really that good? You sent me that link before, are they great??

8. Visper

They work pretty damn good for poly, I really am more of a steel mag for AKs but the recent infusion of these, the ISD Bulgarian and the Polish Circle 10 poly mags has impressed me.

I would still keep the steel over the poly if I had to "sell some off" for profit though. Well unless its the Korean KCI mags - those would get sold first lol.

9. undeRGRound

INDY
    How bad are the Korean Steel Mags? I got some locally at LGS

10. Visper

They work but are really thin. Haven't had any fall apart on me. RWB (Korean also) are better than KCI from what I've heard.

undeRGRound likes this.
  11. undeRGRound

INDY
    These are stamped Korea like the chinese ones are, on the bottom, near the circle? IDK if it's KCI or not...

12. Visper

@undeRGRound The RWB ones don't have "Korea" on there anywhere (least I never saw it) I had a couple of they're "Fakelite" mags.

Rabidwookie and undeRGRound like this.
  13. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Bought a few bits of spare AR parts. 4 of the 6 position buffer tubes, 3 new carbine butt stocks of various styles, 3 new pistol grips including a reduced angle unit for the pistol, an adjustable gas block, some FP retaining pins and firing pins. Three SafariLand Holsters, one IWB 575 ProFit, 2 of the 578 ProFit in a slightly shorter length, for $20 each on Amazon. About half price, pretty sure they were mislabeled, as they aren’t there anymore.

Rabidwookie and fatal-bert33 like this.
  14. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Thinking of buying a Wilson Combat carry grip module for my Sig P320. He also has a flat trigger upgrade for it. $100 for both pcs. The Wilson Combat grip has a cool look and grip texture to it. It's Tan so I would still get the 2 tone look. I can dig it.

upload_2020-11-23_22-54-40.png

Rabidwookie likes this.
  15. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    SeeAll sights has a Micro version out, $50, or $75 with Tritium. Had to order one of each to get free shopping...so I did.

16. mattman17

mattman17 Member

Ordered some 3d printed goodies for my gun cabinet.

AR mag holder tray and Glock mag wall mount for the 33rnd.

Also picked up a 3d printed AR mount/3d printed Glock 17mount (using for my Sub2k)/3d printed 1911 mount(using for my 4595). Mounting the rifles all horizontal in a drawer and using the mag well bases and barrel support to hold them. The bases all hold mags also. IMG_2799.png
    IMG_2795.jpg
    IMG_2797.png
    IMG_2793.png
    IMG_2798.png

ajole, Visper and Rabidwookie like this.
  17. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    How about a link? My Google fu is weak today.

Meanwhile, I bought an antique Lee Loader for 357, the old one with the flaring tool and metal dipper, plus RCBS dies for 7x57. $20 each at the pawn shop. Plus several hundred bullets for .357, 7 mm, and 10 mm. Odd weights, so in stock despite the low prices. And some 2 IMR Target powders for $16 a pound. Should work for some pistol loads.

moona11, mattman17 and Rabidwookie like this.
  18. mattman17

mattman17 Member

What ya looking for links on? Got most of it from Etsy and the 1911 stand and AR mag tray from eBay.

AR mag tray.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Maga...-/274571512298?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

Glock mag rack.

https://etsy.me/2ZoZpOj

AR mount.

https://etsy.me/30OL5j2

Glock mount.

https://etsy.me/3l5UnOn

1911 mount.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1911-Handg...-/254665430582?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

There is also AR mount I was debating that uses it with mag already in it.

https://etsy.me/3kE1dvc

ajole and Rabidwookie like this.
  19. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    All of it! Thanks! :cheers:

mattman17 likes this.
  20. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

I sold 12 ASC AR47 mags still in the package to a seller at a gun show. Sold them for $14 a piece. The guy was so happy he sold me 2 Tiger Rock B.A.D. levers at his cost ($12) without me asking. I have been on the waiting list for them at an online seller.

Visper and Rerun like this.