Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

2361 - 2380 of 2429 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,207 Posts
It seems like you might be able to make it work. If you take just a little off and reinsert it each time, you'll be able to grind it down to just the right point.

·
Administrator
24,334 Posts
Those mags aren't even. Factory mag appears to be a full 1/8" lower at the notch, top, and base plate/middle stop.

Place them both up against a flat surface, at the proper angle, then take pictures and precise measurements from the stop to the notch.

·
Premium Member
21,081 Posts
Still, the grinding has to be precise, so the mags will fit al the right angle and feed properly, NOT like the 14 round Magpul.
]
I wish Magpul made HP mags. If they did they would rock! I never had any problems with the Promag 14's feeding a 4595 or JHP.

I ordered a Shield Arms mag release for my G43X in anticipation of eventually buying a Bunch of mags for it.

Reactions: Rabidwookie

·
Registered
187 Posts
I wish Magpul made HP mags. If they did they would rock! I never had any problems with the Promag 14's feeding a 4595 or JHP.

I ordered a Shield Arms mag release for my G43X in anticipation of eventually buying a Bunch of mags for it.
My mistake !!! I was referring to the ProMag 14 round magazine !!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Taurus had sent me an email about a sale on G2c/G3c accessories. For $95 you got a holster, Viridian e-series laser, and a magazine. The package came yesterday and while the laser and magazine were correct they sent me the wrong holster. The holster is for a 1911 and left hand.

·
Administrator
24,334 Posts
Taurus had sent me an email about a sale on G2c/G3c accessories. For $95 you got a holster, Viridian e-series laser, and a magazine. The package came yesterday and while the laser and magazine were correct they sent me the wrong holster. The holster is for a 1911 and left hand.
Time to buy a 1911 and work on your weak side shooting.

·
What the Hell was that?
643 Posts
Ordered 2 more magazine pouches and an IWB holster for the PT99. Hopefully it’s better than the one i have now. :lol:

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,944 Posts
Well was looking for a weapon light, I am usually minimalist on my ARs, at the most I have a red dot and on one of them I actually have a laser. Figured for my bump in the night one that stays in my room I would finally get a Weapon Light. Was looking at the Olight, very nice and my BIL has one, loves it. So I went on Amazon and was about to get it when I saw "what others have purchased", saw a Feyochi, same 1200 lumens for just under 1/2 the price even with me having to buy the pressure switch mount separate.

Here are the pics, hate skimping but I tend to be frugal sometimes... what yas think?

https://www.amazon.com/OLIGHT-Recha...-Removable/dp/B08LNC2J77?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1

olight.JPG

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WST2VKP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

feyachi.JPG
feyachi2.JPG

·
Premium Member
6,650 Posts
Well was looking for a weapon light, I am usually minimalist on my ARs, at the most I have a red dot and on one of them I actually have a laser. Figured for my bump in the night one that stays in my room I would finally get a Weapon Light. Was looking at the Olight, very nice and my BIL has one, loves it. So I went on Amazon and was about to get it when I saw "what others have purchased", saw a Feyochi, same 1200 lumens for just under 1/2 the price even with me having to buy the pressure switch mount separate.

Here are the pics, hate skimping but I tend to be frugal sometimes... what yas think?

https://www.amazon.com/OLIGHT-Recha...-Removable/dp/B08LNC2J77?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1

View attachment 70919

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WST2VKP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

View attachment 70921 View attachment 70923
You need to let us know after you get it and try it.

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,944 Posts
You need to let us know after you get it and try it.
Definitely will do, thinking Feyochi. I can do a side by side comparison to my BIL's Olight even.

Reactions: Rabidwookie

·
Premium Member
21,081 Posts

View attachment 70919

View attachment 70921 View attachment 70923
I have a couple of Feyochi's. They work fine. They slide in their mount with recoil. Mine are the older version and they came with the pressure switch. That's I nice looking switch mount. The entire set ups I had used to be $18 shipped. No means of mounting them. I don't use the switches. The brand name was Ulako. Parts interchange. Recharger included. The old Ulakos didn't strobe, or adjust the focus.

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,944 Posts
I have a couple of Feyochi's. They work fine. They slide in their mount with recoil. Mine are the older version and they came with the pressure switch. That's I nice looking switch mount. The entire set ups I had used to be $18 shipped. No means of mounting them. I don't use the switches. The brand name was Ulako. Parts interchange. Recharger included. The old Ulakos didn't strobe, or adjust the focus.
I like the fact that it is rechargeable. Fixing them sliding in the mount is easy - electrical tape along the inside then clamp it down on it. Not sure if these "newer" ones have that issue - read a few of the reviews and didn't see that, but not like I read all 895 of them lol.

Yeah, I had to buy the switch mount separate. But it was like $15.00 on ebay for the MLOK version. So total under $50.00. The Olight one was $130 ish~

Who would think a flashlight could cost that much lol.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Picked up a couple Amend 2 30rd mags, a MOE trigger guard and a MFT Engage AR pistol grip today.

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,944 Posts
Picked up a few of these on sale, can't wait to install these on a few ARs:

IMG_20210305_002644.jpg

2361 - 2380 of 2429 Posts