Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

2421 - 2440 of 2451 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,220 Posts
He's registered somewhere. lol
REgistered at Neiman Marcus for the wedding to #5. Don't know who she is yet...............but go ahead and chip in!

·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts
Got a Missouri Tactical Recoil Pad for my Kel-Tec Sub-2000, need to try it at the range next week!

Ordered 2 more mags for my AO M1 Carbine, seems their mags are made for their carbine and fit well, whereas off the shelf carbine mags just don't.

·
What the Hell was that?
683 Posts
Picked up some scope rings for the Marlin model 60, now i just got to hope i have time to get the damn scope on it. Scope came in friday, but wasn’t the one i ordered. I ordered a 4x32, but they sent me a 3-9x40. Works for me. The one they sent was actually $40 more than the one i ordered, and better anyway.:LOL:

·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts
Got in a CVLife Compact 3x9x40 scope to put on one of my Rossi 22s, the RS22 or RB22. I put it on the RS22 but feel it would better serve the bolt action RB22.

The 2 mags I ordered from Kahr/Auto-Ordnance for my AO M1 Carbine should be delivered today too!!!

Now with photo:

Scope is 7.5" long and the rings just fit on the special mount I got for the RS22.

·
Premium Member
21,220 Posts
I have to visit UPS and pickup my 2 Romeo 5's I ordered on Sunday from Primary Arms.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,889 Posts
Picked up some scope rings for the Marlin model 60, now i just got to hope i have time to get the damn scope on it. Scope came in friday, but wasn’t the one i ordered. I ordered a 4x32, but they sent me a 3-9x40. Works for me. The one they sent was actually $40 more than the one i ordered, and better anyway.:LOL:
Nice

·
Registered
970 Posts
I bought this today for my vudoo. Stock is being shipped will be here Monday afternoon hope to be shooting by Tuesday. It has only been a 16 month wait for a high end 22lr

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
I bought a box of misc. parts from a guy at work. had a couple of milspec AR trigger assy's, some pic rail attachments, a barrel nut tool and a couple of muzzle brakes. One is a Strike industries "Cookie Cutter" for the .223, the other is unidentified. I'll try to send a pic. It looks like it could be chambered in .308. It is definitely a bigger hole than the .223. I paid the guy 80 bucks for the lot. I think I did alright.

·
Premium Member
35,752 Posts
Recover Tactical brace for the Glock.
Bought it a couple of weeks ago, it came in last week. About $100.
Looks like this, without the light. That thing under the light is a “holster”.

Folded...

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Recover Tactical brace for the Glock.
Bought it a couple of weeks ago, it came in last week. About $100.
Looks like this, without the light. That thing under the light is a “holster”.

Folded...

That looks interesting. I see they also make it for S&W M&P full size.

Let us know how it is in use.

Reactions: Rabidwookie

·
Premium Member
21,220 Posts
I preordered 2 Shield Arms 15rd conversion mags for the 43X. That will make a total of 5. Talking with a guy about buying some used Trijicon sights for it for $45 shipped. I get the sights on it then it's time to run a bunch of ammo through it get into the carry rotation.

·
What the Hell was that?
683 Posts
Finally got off my ass and ordered a Stainless steel guide rod for the G2C. Figured with my luck lately, i needed to get it, before that OEM Teflon crap came apart when i needed it. Lol

·
Premium Member
21,220 Posts
I did get s Wheeler hand guard removal tool when I was in Estero.Need to dig it out of my trunk.

·
What the Hell was that?
683 Posts
I did get s Wheeler hand guard removal tool when I was in Estero.Need to dig it out of my trunk.
Funny you should mention Estero. We’re just finishing up a job site here, and headed back up toward our neck of the woods. I’ve noticed that there are alot of angry people out here today. Lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
Everyone around here lately is grumpy as hell, not just Estero(I live here) all SW FL. Think it’s due to the temp rising and all the newbies that moved here in the last year. Whenever I go out every person I run into just moved here from XXXX and hates how hot it is……then go the F back where you came from lol.

·
Premium Member
35,752 Posts
Isn’t that stupid?

Every year, I go to St. George once in March, for a school thing. St. George is at 2000 feet, in Southern Utah, and is 70-80 degrees in March. It would be Arizona, or Nevada, but they didn’t want it.
I’ve driven through snow storms to get there, more than once. In March.

So everyone oohs and aahhhs over the wonderful weather, and talks about how nice it must be to live there.

And I remember the weather reports in July and August that showed 110 for a week solid, and say, no thanks.

2421 - 2440 of 2451 Posts