Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

2441 - 2451 of 2451 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,752 Posts
Finally bought a Maglula loader. The silly little Sig mags hurt my hand, they’re so short they dig into my palm when I press the rounds into them. And I have to press hard.

As reported, the loader makes it easy. Good deal.

Also ordered a spare 12 round Sig mag, and a kydex IWB holster. Cheap no name Amazon model. After the $45 mag, I didn’t feel like splurging anymore.

·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts
Finally bought a Maglula loader. The silly little Sig mags hurt my hand, they’re so short they dig into my palm when I press the rounds into them. And I have to press hard.

As reported, the loader makes it easy. Good deal.

Also ordered a spare 12 round Sig mag, and a kydex IWB holster. Cheap no name Amazon model. After the $45 mag, I didn’t feel like splurging anymore.
Every 9mm I have hurts to load, no problem with other calibers. So what's the reason??? 45ACP is easy-peasy compared to the 9s.

·
Premium Member
35,752 Posts
Surface area, I think. The pressure on a 9 mm is concentrated into a smaller object, so it fights you harder.
Also, it could be that most 45 mags don’t hold 12 or 17 or 33 rounds.

Reactions: Dubar

·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts
Also, it could be that most 45 mags don’t hold 12 or 17 or 33 rounds.
Yeah, those last couple of rounds are a PITA to insert. Now that I think about it, the .380 (9mm short) is hard on the fingertips to load too.

·
Administrator
24,479 Posts
Yeah, those last couple of rounds are a PITA to insert. Now that I think about it, the .380 (9mm short) is hard on the fingertips to load too.
Aren't you also a finger tip tester for die-a-beetus?

·
What the Hell was that?
683 Posts
Finally got the stainless steel guide rod for the G2C in from Lake line. Definitely looks sturdier than that damn polycrap that was in it. Guess we’ll see how well it works this weekend. :)

·
Premium Member
21,220 Posts
Finally got the stainless steel guide rod for the G2C in from Lake line. Definitely looks sturdier than that damn polycrap that was in it. Guess we’ll see how well it works this weekend. :)
Did you get the striker sleeve? I heard that really improves the crunchy trigger.

·
Premium Member
21,220 Posts
I bought 2 Sig Romeo 5's for the AR's for $89 each from PA last Sunday. Arriving tomorrow. There are running $119 most places right now. (no shake awake)

Got a 2yo set of Trijicon night sights for the 43X off a guy on a G forum for $45 shipped.

·
Premium Member
21,220 Posts
Crunchy trigger? I haven’t had any problems with mine. So far it’s been crisp and clean.
My G2Milllinnnnnnnnimum is that way. Haven't shot my G2C much so maybe it isn't a problem? I can't remember the 2C's. @Dubar swapped his G(?) tube and it did better

2441 - 2451 of 2451 Posts