Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
2621 - 2640 of 2649 Posts

·
Resident PITA
16,244 Posts

·
Resident PITA
16,244 Posts
Your sarcasm makes you look ignorant on this one...
Yea, Does it?

In case you missed it. That was sarcasm. You know? As opposed to a joke.

·
Super Moderator
26,176 Posts
Yea, Does it?

Yea, Does it?

Yes... well... mocking the function of the patches is a form of sarcasm, not to mention the acerbic nature with which you phrase your "jokes" also qualifies as sarcasm, since you seem to have missed what sarcasm actually is...

So yes, the original sarcasm made you look ignorant because your "joke" was truly lacking and uninspired. Your failed attempt to reel it back in with semantics was just sad.

·
Resident PITA
16,244 Posts
Yes... well... mocking the function of the patches is a form of sarcasm, not to mention the acerbic nature with which you phrase your "jokes" also qualifies as sarcasm, since you seem to have missed what sarcasm actually is...

So yes, the original sarcasm made you look ignorant because your "joke" was truly lacking and uninspired. Your failed attempt to reel it back in with semantics was just sad.
I'm trying to figure it out. Is it a deep down need to be the toughest guy in the room, an overwhelming urge to assume command at all cost or you're just an asshole? Oh don't get me wrong. I'm perfectly good with you no matter why. You keep this dump entertaining.

Continue to do the best you that you do.

• Haha
Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Super Moderator
26,176 Posts
I'm trying to figure it out. Is it a deep down need to be the toughest guy in the room, an overwhelming urge to assume command at all cost or you're just an asshole? Oh don't get me wrong. I'm perfectly good with you no matter why. You keep this dump entertaining.

Continue to do the best you that you do.
I can't control how you respond to criticism, but historically your only response to people who tell you your sense of humor sucks is to try and insult them. I'm not offended though because I tend do that as well sometimes. The difference being is I don't need to defend every single one of my bad jokes. I just try to tell better ones...

·
Resident PITA
16,244 Posts
I can't control how you respond to criticism, but historically your only response to people who tell you your sense of humor sucks is to try and insult them. I'm not offended though because I tend do that as well sometimes. The difference being is I don't need to defend every single one of my bad jokes. I just try to tell better ones...
I get it. I'm your favorite roll of toilet paper. Carry on.

• Haha

·
Premium Member
36,857 Posts
Bought a $21 OWB holster for the P365, and a cheap pistol weapon light. Same one I have on my R9, byTacticon. For $50, I’ve got no complaints.
Also bought a $16 knife so I can toss a POS knife or two in my kitchen. PoLe.Craft brand.

·
Super Moderator
26,176 Posts
Alien Gear forgot to send my mats and patches so they refunded 10% of my total between both orders and are sending me the mats and patches anyways. She even asked if there was a QC stamp to know who muffed it up. She wasn't happy to discover there wasn't one on either packing slip.

I think I like Alien Gear...

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,171 Posts
Alien Gear forgot to send my mats and patches so they refunded 10% of my total between both orders and are sending me the mats and patches anyways. She even asked if there was a QC stamp to know who muffed it up. She wasn't happy to discover there wasn't one on either packing slip.

I think I like Alien Gear...
They have always been good to me. Watch the tension screws. They work loose. I ended up adding a drop of loctite.

·
Super Moderator
26,176 Posts
They have always been good to me. Watch the tension screws. They work loose. I ended up adding a drop of loctite.
The shape shift is a whole new animal. I can run half-shell IWB, OWB, and appendix.

Full shell OWB paddle, belt slide, or hard mount with a level 2 thumb break.

Trigger guards are swappable, the passive tension system is adjustable from none to sword in the stone. I'm fairly certain I could hike up my pants without unholstering...

Reactions: moona11

·
Super Moderator
9,673 Posts
I'm going to be making a stock for my 16" Rough Rider, similar to the one Salem Lakes Armory sells, so I ordered a set of Uncle Mikes quick detach swivels.
Glasses Property Wood Flooring Floor

·
Super Moderator
26,176 Posts
Where di you get that one and how much? I’m still looking for one for the Canik
Amazon, actually. They have the Venom in 3 or 6 MOA and the Viper in 6 MOA for $230 right now. I also ordered the dovetail adapter plate from DPP Titanium.

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
3,244 Posts
~sigh~ this is what happens when I qualify for flex-pay and I'm unsupervised...
View attachment 76301
Those are damn nice optics. That's for the M&P right? Along with the holster etc? Gonna be a nice setup Rach.

My wife goes to bed early so I am left unsupervised daily... Let's just say I get in trouble... a lot.

• Haha
2621 - 2640 of 2649 Posts