Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
2661 - 2680 of 2684 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Decided that instead of two uppers and one lower, I should just get a second lower. Lower innards and buffer tube are next.
The scope is an Amazon purchased Bestsight 3-9x40. My first scope ever so I need to start somewhere to learn.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Shotgun Gun accessory

·
What the Hell was that?
859 Posts
Decided that instead of two uppers and one lower, I should just get a second lower. Lower innards and buffer tube are next.
The scope is an Amazon purchased Bestsight 3-9x40. My first scope ever so I need to start somewhere to learn.

View attachment 76634

View attachment 76634
when i did mine, got the innards and buffer, spring and tube from Bkings. Everything works well, was pretty inexpensive, shipped the next day and i got it all quick. It’s a veteran owned company specializing in AR and LR308 parts.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,693 Posts
Anybody got any suggestions on mag pouches for 9mm redball magazines, other than the ones that use those damn rubberbands to hold them in?
@CamoDeafie makes em. He does good work. I wish my leather work was as nice.

·
Premium Member
22,608 Posts
Hell, right now, I’d settle for something made out of duct tape, cardboard and a rabbit pelt, as long as it works….
Do a Rambo-Wookie! Carry them in your teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: Rabidwookie

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
3,400 Posts
Can’t do a Wookie battle howl with a mouth full of magazines, it just ain’t dignified!
Hint Hint, cough...

·
Premium Member
37,302 Posts
So, I made the mistake of looking at what would I be able to find to make my new KE Arms lowers into guns, for cheap.

And now I have a complete 16” BCA side pull upper, a pair of $20 LPK, another 16” barrel, a stripped upper, gas system, BCG, all being delivered this week. Bought two 60 degree safeties yesterday at an LGS as well. Oddly enough, I have a handguard and 2 scopes waiting for a home, and some spare flash hiders, so….now I need another rack or something.

·
What the Hell was that?
859 Posts
Just won a couple of online parts auctions for what will be a Heritage Rough Rider. Got a little over $90 in the two. Yeah, I probably could buy a complete used Rough Rider for the same amount, but then I wouldn't have the fun (or headache) of putting it all together.
View attachment 76433
View attachment 76434
Actually been thinking about doing something like that myself. I had a rough rider for a long time and had to replace the hammer at one point, but since i got ham hands and sausage fingers, I’d have to do one a bit larger. :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
37,302 Posts
New overmolded AR pistol grips, Slate Black fore grip, extra carbine spring and buffer, Riton red dot, a few off brand Magpul MS3 type slings, extra charging handle, Tacticon gun light, and some spray paint, going to camo a gun or two.

·
Premium Member
37,302 Posts
And now I’m waiting on a Silencerco Warlock and a Hybrid 46. Should be able to shoot anything I own that has a threaded muzzle, with the right adapters and accessories. Gotta start learning about pistons and stuff. The Warlock is a .22 rimfire low pressure only unit, not rated for 17.HMR, but it is thin and light, should work well on the 22 pistols. The Hybrid fits anything from .45-70 down to .223.

Almost got the Dead Air Primal, but they don’t include the booster like the Hybrid does.

·
Premium Member
37,302 Posts
Got the Sig optics cut slide, and mounted the Romeo Zero.

The flare is camera, there’s no flare in my view. Funny thing, there’s a P320 with this same color scheme out there.
Gas Plastic Automotive lighting Automotive tire Electric blue
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Revolver

·
Premium Member
37,302 Posts
I couldn’t find the “show us your AR” page…so, the accessory was some rattle cans, and I applied paint using some freehand cut tape stencils. One forest, one winter.

Military camouflage Machine gun Automotive tire Trigger Shotgun

Gas Wood Machine Machine gun Auto part

·
Premium Member
26,938 Posts

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
3,400 Posts
Reactions: Rabidwookie

·
Premium Member
37,302 Posts
I bought 4 stripped upper, $40 each free shipping. I’m building a list of parts and prices I have to beat on parts to build them. Looking at oddball things I don’t already have like maybe a dedicated 22LR, a 350 legend, or a 9 mm rifle.
We’ll see how it goes.

2661 - 2680 of 2684 Posts