What gun Accessories or parts did you buy today

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by ArmyRover, Sep 30, 2016.

1. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Cooking with Bhut Jolokia are ya?
    :D

Chef Duane likes this.
  2. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Put paperwork in on a silencer today, a SilencerCo Sparrow. Maybe by next summer....

3. Fracman

Fracman Member

I like mine the only thing I dislike is cleaning it I have been shooting lots of 22lr this summer and having to clean it once a week

uncle mark, Troubleshooter and ajole like this.
  4. Ordered today and should arrive Saturday.

[​IMG]

5. CMMG AR15 lower parts kit ordered from Primary Arms, for my AR pistol long term build :)

6. GoesBang

GoesBang Supporting Member

One of these?
    IMG_0356.jpg

CamoDeafie likes this.
  7. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

I was going to, too many nasty reviews/issues and CMMG blew them off.

8. It was one of the few complete kits in stock for a decent price.

9. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Pulled the trigger today on Eotech 512.

Think I have everything for my newest AR build now, that was the last piece.

I'll post pics when its all together.

Troubleshooter likes this.
  10. TheLASwamp

TheLASwamp Member

Molle holster for my vest.

Troubleshooter likes this.
  11. Fracman

Fracman Member

MK Machining AR500 Rimfire KYL Set

Features 8 1/4″ AR500 targets from 2″ down to .25″. Targets are suitable for all rimfire cartridges. Made of Mill-Certified AR500 Steel

2″, 1.75″, 1.5″, 1.25″, 1″, .75″, .5″, .25″ Targets

51C221B9-4871-4983-8CA3-6A431AD360BC.jpeg

uncle mark, adam01364 and ajole like this.
  12. I did the same thing. Bought the Sparrow from the Silencer Shop 3 weeks ago. It was delivered to my gun store last week. I did everything online and thru the kiosk at my gun store. I didn't realize how easy it was to do, that way. The price really came down to what I was willing to pay. Maybe both of us will be end up with it around the same time.

13. Just ordered 3 16 round magazines for my Taurus TX22 from Natchez. The mags are getting harder to find now.

TNTRAILERTRASH likes this.
  14. TNTRAILERTRASH

Ordered a steel Lone Wolf extractor for "April" my G19 Gen4 that has been a jam-0-matic. Got it from MidwayUSA it took almost 2 weeks to arrive. UPS to USPS. Shipping was expensive, slow, and hard to track.

I ordered 2 Young Manufacturing AR47 phosphate coated 7.62x39 bolts from The Buffalo. https://thebuffalo.us/shop/7-62x39-mp-bolt-head/

[​IMG]

15. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Micro Roni.JPG

Micro Roni Gen 4 X Stab CAA Industries Glock PDW Conversion Kit
    Non-NFA

Couldn't beat the sale price, gives me a reason to use those 33 rd Glock mags...

TNTRAILERTRASH likes this.
  16. BCGs, three of them to be exact.

Assembling an AR for a friend, ordered the parts and told him to pick up a lower from our LGS. Picked the parts up at the post office Saturday, get home, open the box and do a quick inventory. Hmmm, the BCG looks funny.

Damned if it wasn't a 9mm BCG. Pretty sure I ordered one for a 5.56 but I'm looking at building a 9mm carbine so no problem, just use the BCG from my carbine and he's good to go. Only problem is I've got four ARs and only one BCG.

17. TNTRAILERTRASH

Have to look hard right now to find a quality BCG deal.

18. Tell me about it. Have to look hard to find damn near anything. One of my LGS's distributors told him before the pandemic they had $8 million on back order, now it's over $90. And that was three weeks ago.

19. TNTRAILERTRASH

You can find them out there right now for around $90 to $129 plus shipping. I bought about 5 bolts for $15 a piece just before the Covid came along. I have 2 $49.99 PSA's that I bought last year. They just got a home.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020