Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

12621 - 12640 of 12683 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,747 Posts
they always had the 3.5in. with ejector, but birds head grip only. email conversation with them to get a boot grip frame on one got me a big NO. View attachment 72801
I have it and like the bird grip better. All you have to do is buy the parts and a swap them out if you want to change it.

·
Premium Member
9,160 Posts
Ruger American Predator chambered for .223. This model takes AR magazines. Hope I like it better than the flush fit model 223 Ranch. The 223 and its brother chambered in 300 Blackout were basically single shots as I replaced the magazines with sleds. The magazines liked to jam.

Reactions: TNTRAILERTRASH

·
Premium Member
21,094 Posts
Bought this a few days ago.
View attachment 72807
And made it into this.
Shotguns, box fed AR styled shotguns. There has to be 257 brands out there. I wonder about quality, parts availability and reliability.

Seriously. Not knocking what you have.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Shotguns, box fed AR styled shotguns. There has to be 257 brands out there. I wonder about quality, parts availability and reliability.

Seriously. Not knocking what you have.
I own several pumps and have owned a pile of pumps in the past few years. Most were made in Turkey. IMHO quality is good, reliability excellent but parts availability poor.

·
Premium Member
35,609 Posts
Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore sent me a "back in stock" tonight for the 3895TS. Thank you stimulus check. Gonna have 2 Hi-Points on the 4473 now.

You sure I'm not ahead? :devilish:
Well...yeah I think so. I said how many I have, but you’re just talking smack. I guess you want to measure things.
I said it already, I have 18. So, how many you got?
And then, since it seems to matter....how many .22’s or AR’s have you got?

·
Administrator
24,342 Posts
Nothing like waking up to an in-progress cack fight...

~ grabs a coffee and the kindle to go read the "news" somewhere safe ~

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore sent me a "back in stock" tonight for the 3895TS. Thank you stimulus check.
Thanks! Been wanting a 3895. Just ordered it.
Gouger on GB wants $499.99 plus $30 shipping.

·
Administrator
24,342 Posts
It's ridiculous. What's worse is the people paying those prices. I've had a few friends ask me if "deals" like that were good. I usually ask them if they want me to use an open hand or a closed fist to knock some sense in to them.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
I usually ask them if they want me to use an open hand or a closed fist to knock some sense in to them.
Wish you could do that with some of the sellers on GB!
Finally found a 30-30 magazine for my old Stevens 325.
Just need some 30-30 ammo.
On GB a seller has a box of 20 Federal 170gr BIN for $120 plus $20 shpg.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well...yeah I think so. I said how many I have, but you’re just talking smack. I guess you want to measure things.
I said it already, I have 18. So, how many you got?
And then, since it seems to matter....how many .22’s or AR’s have you got?
.22 in lever, bolt, revolver, semi-auto pistol or semi-auto rifle? Does the Twin 10/22 count as 1 or 2?
Not sure which catagory you want to count the Chiappa AR in (doesn't have a plastic upper anymore). :)
All AR's or specific calibers?
Are we gonna count Mossbergs too? Does Sears, Wards and Coast to Coast count too?
Bought enough Thing Meister mag releases he sent me a freebee with the last order. :p

·
Registered
27 Posts
Bought the wife one a pink camo one 2 years ago. She hates pink. :mad: I knew that. :rolleyes: But it matches her pink CF380 (bet ajole doesn't have pink Hi-Points).
This one cost $100 more but she will probably shoot it more.
I had to order more StarLine .380 brass (highbyoutdoors.com).

·
Premium Member
35,609 Posts
.22 in lever, bolt, revolver, semi-auto pistol or semi-auto rifle? Does the Twin 10/22 count as 1 or 2?
Not sure which catagory you want to count the Chiappa AR in (doesn't have a plastic upper anymore). :)
All AR's or specific calibers?
Are we gonna count Mossbergs too? Does Sears, Wards and Coast to Coast count too?
Bought enough Thing Meister mag releases he sent me a freebee with the last order. :p
You can break it into categories if you want. But you’re still not offering a number.:unsure:

Mossberg 22’s...huh, looks like 19. One is a New Haven, two are .22 Mag.
You should probably count the 10/22s as two. I only have 5 of those.

Reactions: Rerun

·
Premium Member
35,609 Posts
Bought the wife one a pink camo one 2 years ago. She hates pink. :mad: I knew that. :rolleyes: But it matches her pink CF380 (bet ajole doesn't have pink Hi-Points).
This one cost $100 more but she will probably shoot it more.
I had to order more StarLine .380 brass (highbyoutdoors.com).
Nope, no pink. Got green though. And two monkey stock OEM camo carbines, where the plastic is colored rather than dipped.

12621 - 12640 of 12683 Posts