21,094 Posts
G5! Sweet 'lil chubby girls are fun

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
My Zastava M70 came in today. Has two mags, holster, and cleaning brush.
And it is a very nice one to say the very least. It does appear as new. rguns customer service and fast shipping is tough to beat. They got my order Monday and it came today. Outstanding. @greg_r

20210407_175040.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,618 Posts
Picked it up Tuesday afternoon. It was the fastest background check I’ve ever experienced.

IMG_2726.jpg

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thought I bought a 10/22 Takedown Lite yesterday but after some more review it is actually a 10/22 Takedown Target w/heavy fluted barrel.

Basically same rifle but instead of having the thinner bull barrel with the aluminum shroud it has the heavier target fluted barrel Both are threaded and same length but the Target model weighs just a bit more which I am OK with for the stability of the upgraded barrel.

Grabbed 10/25 and even some of the stacked 25 round mags were they have 2-25 mags back to back for 50. Looking into some scopes/optics at this point to try and get everything lined up for same time when it arrives. If anyone has some suggestions I am open to them.

Pics added to show difference in barrels.

Takedown Target w/heavy fluted bull barrel.
IMG_4051.jpg

Takedown Lite with aluminum barrel shroud and bull barrel.
IMG_4052.jpg

·
Premium Member
35,609 Posts
I like the BSA Sweet .22 series. Adjustable Objective to deal with parallax, target knobs with presets for a few weights/velocities of bullets, and decent price.

2-7X32
3-9X40
I have a few Bushnell's as well. Also has extra turrets, including one that's blank so you can write your own drops on it.
3.5-10X36

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,624 Posts
Mamma said I could get one to compete at the club next fall. I love my wife! Haven't shot this one yet, but I'm sure it'll work out fine. Shot them before and I really like the trigger. Very smooth and short reset.

·
Premium Member
2,606 Posts
My Zastava M70 came in today. Has two mags, holster, and cleaning brush.
And it is a very nice one to say the very least. It does appear as new. rguns customer service and fast shipping is tough to beat. They got my order Monday and it came today. Outstanding. @greg_r

View attachment 72980
Hey, now that's a good looking one! Saw a few of these in the stores a while back, but they were pretty rough, and only came with one magazine. Good score man! Time to stock up on .32 ACP.

·
Premium Member
21,094 Posts
They make these just up the road from me in Ft Myers, FL. Don’t know much about them though.
So you live in Bonita Springs or Naples? My sister, and my nephew are in Bonita.

Reactions: mattman17

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
View attachment 72994 Mamma said I could get one to compete at the club next fall. I love my wife! Haven't shot this one yet, but I'm sure it'll work out fine. Shot them before and I really like the trigger. Very smooth and short reset.
OK. It is a S&W SW22 Victory Pistol. Which model? Does yours have the green fiber optics on both front and rear sights?

·
Premium Member
35,609 Posts
OK. It is a S&W SW22 Victory Pistol. Which model? Does yours have the green fiber optics on both front and rear sights?
Wondering too. Looks like the base model, not the Target model.

I thought all of the ones with iron sights are fiber optic front and back. Both of my base models have them.
Looks like ONLY the Target model has a black blade front. But you can get a Target model with light pipes, or with a red dot.

Reactions: histed

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts

I thought all of the ones with iron sights are fiber optic front and back. Both of my base models have them.
Looks like ONLY the Target model has a black blade front. But you can get a Target model with light pipes, or with a red dot.
He is showing the SW22 standard, That Target model with extra grip and bull barrel only comes with black iron front and rear. The threaded barrel model has fiber front and rear. At least as far as what S&W is showing on their Web page tonight.

·
Premium Member
4,624 Posts

Mine has the green light pipes on the front and the back. At 368 I'm sure it's the base model. The carbon fiber with holo sights was a bit out of my price rage. I've shot this model before during training classes and loved it.

Reactions: OldOutlaw and ajole
12661 - 12680 of 12683 Posts