Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
12981 - 13000 of 13001 Posts

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,661 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
So I went to the gunshow yesterday and I did buy something. This ones for our resident Space Gun enthusiasts:

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Revolver

It's the Acro I, 22cal Co2 single shot pellet gun. I haven't done any research on it yet. It is in perfect working condition as far as I can tell. I'll have to go get some 22 pellets as all I have are .177. Oughta be a fun little plinker. For twenty bucks I had to give it a new home.
Also picked up a box of .380 and a box of .357. My wife also bought me a T shirt that has a picture of Biden wearing a chef Boyarde hat and it says "Chef BoyareWe Fu***d". I thought it was hilarious! Fun was had by all..

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
So I went to the gunshow yesterday and I did buy something. This ones for our resident Space Gun enthusiasts:

View attachment 75779

It's the Acro I, 22cal Co2 single shot pellet gun. I haven't done any research on it yet. It is in perfect working condition as far as I can tell. I'll have to go get some 22 pellets as all I have are .177. Oughta be a fun little plinker. For twenty bucks I had to give it a new home.
Also picked up a box of .380 and a box of .357. My wife also bought me a T shirt that has a picture of Biden wearing a chef Boyarde hat and it says "Chef BoyareWe Fu***d". I thought it was hilarious! Fun was had by all..
Nice! Have you shot it yet? I have a number of pellet pistols...CO2, multi-pump, and NP's!

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,661 Posts
RKGUNS had RIA VR60 on sale, $399... put it in the cart, then looked for drum, and extended mags, found the options and pulled the trigger!

Also have 10x. 9rd RIA mags coming, these were 5 for $99 @PSA
:love::love::love:

CAN'T WAIT!

:cool::cool::cool:

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,909 Posts
RKGUNS had RIA VR60 on sale, $399... put it in the cart, then looked for drum, and extended mags, found the options and pulled the trigger!

Also have 10x. 9rd RIA mags coming, these were 5 for $99 @PSA 💪🌞👍

CAN'T WAIT! 🍆💙💦
Please God . Would someone take the emojis away from him

·
Super Moderator
25,800 Posts
Please God . Would someone take the emojis away from him
He's being childish because he was told to stop using his shitty app emojis. He's basically trolling staff members which never ends well for people.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,909 Posts
I see all emojis. I don't see all pics people post though.

Nice emoji corrections, moonz, cracked me up while I'm waiting for kid to get out of school.
I didn't change it at all. Mole posted it. Rach can verify I don't.
What is amusing is Mole wanting to [email protected]# it.

Dumbass just needs to stop. Lol

·
Premium Member
36,643 Posts
I'm 100% browser now, but Samsung keyboard mojis seem to be n/g

But I used these this time:
Holy crap...you FINALLY found the emojis in the system?

Way to GO.... 🤣

Reactions: Visper

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Finally got on the Canik band wagon. Just purchased a TP9 Elite Combat. This thing is pretty bad @#$. I bought it slightly used at a gun shop. This package originally came with 1 plus 3 mag and the viper vortex optic. The viper was not included, but the #1 baseplate was and a really nice IWB polymer holster. Salient Arms threaded. Match grade barrel, Yata Yata…
I‘ll post a range review once I get a chance to take her out. fun fun fun…

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,909 Posts
Finally got on the Canik band wagon. Just purchased a TP9 Elite Combat. This thing is pretty bad @#$. I bought it slightly used at a gun shop. This package originally came with 1 plus 3 mag and the viper vortex optic. The viper was not included, but the #1 baseplate was and a really nice IWB polymer holster. Salient Arms threaded. Match grade barrel, Yata Yata…
I‘ll post a range review once I get a chance to take her out. fun fun fun…
You will like it.

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Man, I already like the trigger! Smooth as silk, and the reset… wow! Probably the best striker fired trigger I’ve seen. I said that about my Steyr, until I got this Canik. They had another model Canik for less money. It wasn’t the Elite Combat. Not sure of the model. The trigger on that one though, was almost just as good. Gotta love them Turkish guns!!! Fun fun fun!

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,661 Posts

Also have 10x. 9rd RIA mags coming, these were 5 for $99 @PSA
:love::love::love:

CAN'T WAIT!
:cool::cool::cool:

BTW, this showed up and it's performing pretty good with #8 birdshot. Close to 100 rounds,
4 ftf total. I'll log in on the phone and post pix. All the mags showed up and 2 of the big 9's
have been used. Mags seem to be gtg as all the failures have been ftf and seemingly related
to maybe slightly fat cases, but one was a nose-up jam. All 4 were chambered right after and fired
just fine. Pretty happy with this new Shotty

Here's some pix by my M&P 15/22 with a 35 round mag vs. 9 rd for the VR60, 25rd vs. 5 round, various pix with mags and then my hand against the 2 sizes of mags.
Bicycle tire Bicycle handlebar Bicycle accessory Bicycle part Automotive tire
Fire hydrant Grass Plant Motor vehicle Gas
Wood Rectangle Material property Font Engineering
Wood Engineering Machine Space Metal
Wood Hardwood Flooring Computer hardware Audio equipment
Hand Sleeve Finger Camera lens Gadget

·
Registered
63 Posts
Picked up a JHP today, so now I have a C9, a JCP, and a JHP. Picked them up for 169.99 each. Could pick up the 380acp version, but that one doesn't really interest me.

I noticed that earlier in this thread that y'all were talking about primers. I was at Vance's in Teays Valley today and asked about primers. They told me that 3 different manufacturers said there would be none available to the public till next year.

12981 - 13000 of 13001 Posts