Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
13101 - 13120 of 13122 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,827 Posts
Took the plunge and bought the Rossi RS22 from Rural King. There were advertised at $98.99 and there's a $25 rebate. Couldn't make it to the local store so bought online, so no instant gratification and it cost me a couple extra bucks, but it still was a good deal.

·
Premium Member
37,308 Posts
Dropped $500 of my football coaching pay on a German built P226R DAK, this is the DAO, not the decocker type.
Supposed to look like this one.
My plan is to get into 357 Sig, just for fun. Barrels are out there, and not crazy.
From what I read, I could make it a 9 mm as well.

·
Registered
205 Posts
BackBencher,
received the Tisas 1911 Duty B45...the finish is smooth , black and non-glaring...looks like some sort of PAINT.
Looks to be well applied...Have not fired it yet....The weapon does NOT look or feel cheep...the slide to frame fit is tight...and very smooth...sights are very good.....have ordered another one in 9mm...jes becase...

REDD

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
BackBencher,
received the Tisas 1911 Duty B45...the finish is smooth , black and non-glaring...looks like some sort of PAINT.
Looks to be well applied...Have not fired it yet....The weapon does NOT look or feel cheep...the slide to frame fit is tight...and very smooth...sights are very good.....have ordered another one in 9mm...jes becase...

REDD
Likely baked on Cerakote, very wear resistant. Enjoy.

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
3,400 Posts
Dropped $500 of my football coaching pay on a German built P226R DAK, this is the DAO, not the decocker type.
Supposed to look like this one.
My plan is to get into 357 Sig, just for fun. Barrels are out there, and not crazy.
From what I read, I could make it a 9 mm as well.

You WILL have to let me know how the trigger is. The DAK's are supposed to be meh from what i read and are all over the place in some of the emails that I have read and shouldn't have... but I have wanted a 226 for a while now.

Nice Buy there Ajole.

Reactions: ajole

·
Premium Member
37,308 Posts
You WILL have to let me know how the trigger is. The DAK's are supposed to be meh from what i read and are all over the place in some of the emails that I have read and shouldn't have... but I have wanted a 226 for a while now.

Nice Buy there Ajole.
Everything I read says people don’t like them, long pull, long reset, blah blah…..until they get on a clock and start shooting steel or IPSC targets, and suddenly all the bullets hit target, the gun is rock solid, and the whining stops.

My 365 trigger is essentially the same idea, except on a striker….sort of. And I like it. So, I’m hoping!

Everyone did DAO for a hot minute, didn't they? Beretta, FN, SIG (twice), S&W...
I think they were after the KISS idea of NOT having two different trigger pulls like a DA/SA, and thinking in a combat gun, you don’t need a 3 lb target trigger, and a long pull DA should eliminate the need for a manual safety as well. That’s what revolver people say, right?

13101 - 13120 of 13122 Posts