Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
13161 - 13180 of 13191 Posts

· AK = Automatic Killer!?!
3,545 Posts

· Premium Member
37,174 Posts
Which size?
The medium, for the Baldr Mini. I have a few Tacticon lights that I think it will fit as well, on a Ruger SR40, and a Remington RP9.

Nice thing about the Baldr is, it’s a QD light, simple to move between guns. So as long as the holster works with the various guns, I’ll be able to swap guns and lights pretty easily.

It’s also a laser, not sure how that works as far as zeroing between guns, but I don’t need it to be bullseye accurate, just torso accurate.

3,545 Posts
@ajole Yeah, OK the T40. If you look at my mini review/article the T40X has same adjustability but for larger lights and longer guns.

Oh I forgot to add - which I will - go see the other thread so I don't duplicate info!!

Yeah I have a few O-lights just for that purpose.

The tacticons fit also.

Reactions: ajole

· Registered
226 Posts
Took delivery of the JXP10 I had spoken for...and its next of kin, another JXP10, one number newer. Too much
Cold, snowe & winde to test them...they looked and felt as good as a Hi-Point can...Also took delivery of a used
Hi-Point 4095 carbine, will call MOM for some missing parts tomorrow, stock bolts, half a front sight & a compleat
rear sight...I has an optic on it now and a vertical "handle" up front.

REDD

· Premium Member
3,819 Posts
Took delivery of the JXP10 I had spoken for...and its next of kin, another JXP10, one number newer. Too much
Cold, snowe & winde to test them...they looked and felt as good as a Hi-Point can...Also took delivery of a used
Hi-Point 4095 carbine, will call MOM for some missing parts tomorrow, stock bolts, half a front sight & a compleat
rear sight...I has an optic on it now and a vertical "handle" up front.

REDD
Nice! Dual weilding! You gonna convert the 4095 to a 1095?

3,545 Posts
BackBencher,
no need to convert....my LOW-number 1095 wuz my 1st Hi-Point...the 4095 is to go wid my JCP...&
along wid my 2 9mm "monkey" carbines.

REDD
Melvin? Is that you???

Redd, you prolly won't get that but a lot of the old timers here will lol.

Nice HP collection you have going.

3,545 Posts
Visper,
NOT a collection, more like an accumulation...got several 9mm pistols, one metal frame 9mm...and a 9mm wid a silly muzzle break....

REDD
LOL ok I get that... we have all "accumulated"...

· Premium Member
37,174 Posts
So my light AR made me decide to go for it with the Ruger SFAR. Coming to an FFL near me in a few days. 16” model, 6.8 lb unloaded without sights. I think next up will be a .308 long barreled Uintah Precision bolt action upper.

· Premium Member
3,819 Posts
So my light AR made me decide to go for it with the Ruger SFAR. Coming to an FFL near me in a few days. 16” model, 6.8 lb unloaded without sights. I think next up will be a .308 long barreled Uintah Precision bolt action upper.

Enjoy. Jury is still out if parts will interchange w/ POF, but two players in the space are likely to attract other players, bypassing the resurrected DPMS Gen 2 rifle. The Ruger seems slightly more robust than the POF on the bolt carrier. It really is light enough to become the do-everything rifle, particularly if you reload.

· Premium Member
37,174 Posts
Enjoy. Jury is still out if parts will interchange w/ POF, but two players in the space are likely to attract other players, bypassing the resurrected DPMS Gen 2 rifle. The Ruger seems slightly more robust than the POF on the bolt carrier. It really is light enough to become the do-everything rifle, particularly if you reload.
Yep. I don’t even care if it will exchange with the POF.

“They” say most of it is AR 15, other than mags/magwell, bolt head, and the barrel, of course. I’m curious if I can pin an AR 15 lower onto it….obviously that won’t operate, due to the magwell, I just wonder if the dimensions are there. I just know I’ll be buying spare proprietary parts when they’re available, JIC.

13161 - 13180 of 13191 Posts