Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't been around the forum too much, been busy with work. But realized that I haven't seen any posts from SWAGA. What happened? Did he get tired of trolling or decide to sell off his HiPoints and move on?

Reactions: yworrydog

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
It was determined he was in self-exile, do wish he'd return though. Good to have a different take on things once in a while.

·
Premium Member
4,731 Posts
It was determined he was in self-exile, do wish he'd return though. Good to have a different take on things once in a while.
Agreed - he may be liberal, but he's OUR liberal. On the same topic, I haven't seen Cicpup around either. Crazy as it may sound, I miss him too

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
Agreed - he may be liberal, but he's OUR liberal. On the same topic, I haven't seen Cicpup around either. Crazy as it may sound, I miss him too
Hope the covid didn't get hold of them. Easter break in is effect so maybe things will get back to our brand of normal soon!

·
Administrator
24,567 Posts
Cicpup is lurking, last spotted 2 days ago. Swaga decided he wants some of us to come build a new gun forum to get us out from under the EOL's.

Both refused to come back after I stomped their ting tings.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Cicpup is lurking, last spotted 2 days ago. Swaga decided he wants some of us to come build a new gun forum to get us out from under the EOL's.

Both refused to come back after I stomped their ting tings.
I guess my ting ting is a bit tougher than I thought! LOL!!!

·
Administrator
24,567 Posts
I guess my ting ting is a bit tougher than I thought! LOL!!!
Cicpup has been banned 4 or 6 times now and Swaga came back after he caught a permanent ban from the previous owners, twice removed. He's also a diehard liberal and put up with TONS of crap from the echo chamber. He's got as much time being banned as you do being a member.

You're a virgin compared to those two.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Banned 4 to 6 times?? Permanent ban and returned!? Man, I'm gonna' have to step up my game!!!

·
Administrator
24,567 Posts
Banned 4 to 6 times?? Permanent ban and returned!? Man, I'm gonna' have to step up my game!!!
We have vacations and we have the Big Chicken Dinner (BCD).

Vacations are the temporary bans. A weekend, a week or two, a month, etc. Usually a week.

The BCD is slang for a bad conduct discharge. Those are permanent with the ability to appeal. If enough people go to bat for you, you can come back on a very short leash. You don't get a third strike.

You really have to earn a Big Chicken Dinner...

Those don't get handed out often.

Reactions: Rerun

·
Registered
677 Posts
Aw heck, if I get a big chicken dinner I'll make it a REAL big one and not return of my own volition. I suspect that it has to be REAL big tho. I can be an asshole but if I go THAT big, you'll read about it in the papers!! LOL!!

Reactions: CowboyBob

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,889 Posts
Nope not even in the same league.

Then there's the Talon level up.

·
Premium Member
4,731 Posts
Nope not even in the same league.

Then there's the Talon level up.
No idea what he did, NOMB. But, again, I do miss him sometimes

·
Premium Member
4,731 Posts
Reactions: Rerun

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
If you really want him back, all you have to do is pay him a bit of cash. Maybe palpay will work. I take it you didn't see the last post he made on this site.

Reactions: OldOutlaw

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,876 Posts
If you really want him back, all you have to do is pay him a bit of cash. Maybe palpay will work.
I tried to get that started about 3 years ago, systems are in place, just add members and devise a coin...
🤷‍♂️

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
If you really want him back, all you have to do is pay him a bit of cash. Maybe palpay will work. I take it you didn't see the last post he made on this site.
I did not see his last post(s), but I'd hate to think ANYBODY gets banned for having a difference of opinion. I've seen numerous posts by people still here that resort to name-calling, and down right hatred against folks who don't have the same political views, I certainly don't hold to the same politics as most here, but I'm also not as liberal as I thought I was.

My sole reason for being here is to talk about firearms and think if someone wants to talk politics, go start their own political forum.

·
Administrator
24,567 Posts
I did not see his last post(s), but I'd hate to think ANYBODY gets banned for having a difference of opinion. I've seen numerous posts by people still here that resort to name-calling, and down right hatred against folks who don't have the same political views, I certainly don't hold to the same politics as most here, but I'm also not as liberal as I thought I was.

My sole reason for being here is to talk about firearms and think if someone wants to talk politics, go start their own political forum.
I hope you packed a parachute when you made that leap. SWAGA got a vacation because he wouldn't shut up about something. The TOS/TOU give away any and all of your rights to anything you post on this, or any, forum owned by the parent company. They reserve the right to take and do whatever they want to your posts, even if it's to reproduce them on another forum. He got mad because we had a "member" that was totally human but was reposting other posts from other forums. He got pissy that it was happening and started demanding i ban someone for NOT violating the rules in any shape or form, just simply because he didn't agree with the practices of the company that owns the forum. He was warned a half dozen times to leave it alone and just kept going. I have him one final warning to move on and he refused. So he caught a longer then usual temporary ban and has refused to come back since.

The ONLY time someone gets banned for having a difference of opinion is when those opinions are so egregious that they qualify as one of the unforgivable -isms.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I hope you packed a parachute when you made that leap. SWAGA got a vacation because he wouldn't shut up about something. The TOS/TOU give away any and all of your rights to anything you post on this, or any, forum owned by the parent company. They reserve the right to take and do whatever they want to your posts, even if it's to reproduce them on another forum. He got mad because we had a "member" that was totally human but was reposting other posts from other forums. He got pissy that it was happening and started demanding i ban someone for NOT violating the rules in any shape or form, just simply because he didn't agree with the practices of the company that owns the forum. He was warned a half dozen times to leave it alone and just kept going. I have him one final warning to move on and he refused. So he caught a longer then usual temporary ban and has refused to come back since.

The ONLY time someone gets banned for having a difference of opinion is when those opinions are so egregious that they qualify as one of the unforgivable -isms.
Swaga was ok.....when he was sober. Otherwise OMG !!!!!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts