Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,370 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Yeah, but she owes it to herself to swing by just as a reminder to see how lucky she is not to have to deal with us geezers. Kinda like a reality check.
Who you callin' a geezer!? Now get off my lawn and pull your pants up!!!

·
Premium Member
4,653 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hell, you chicken shits haven't even tagged @Pistolkitty or @EvilE424 , just busy running your mouths.
Too many lingos to learn these days, really don't know what "tagged" is and too damn old to take time to learn. I'm beat anyway, been pulling weeds and just took my 1.5 mi walk to keep the A1c down. If the covid test I took this morning comes back ok, then Friday I get my kidney stone out!!!

Whatever the reason for her not posting, I hope her the best. If her ex was the douche nozzle we think he was then she deserves the best.

·
Premium Member
Everything
2,990 Posts
Hi guys! I miss every damn one of you! Life has been quite a roller coaster the last year or so, and over all things are fantastic and getting better every day. I am truly blessed! Sometime when I get a little time I'll post about what I've been up to.

·
Premium Member
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Glad to hear you're alive PK and that all is well. We need you back to liven things up, it has been the dumps around here lately.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts