What holster

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by p7196, Feb 23, 2008.

Do you use:

This poll will close on Feb 7, 2106 at 1:28 AM.
  1. a Leather Holster?

100.0%
  2. a Nylon holster?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. cloth bag?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. hard shell case?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. other? (Please explain in your post.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. p7196

p7196 Guest

What holster does everyone use with there HP?

2. neothespian

neothespian Member

I store my C9 in a hardshell case by the bedside, but I prefer various Nylon holsters simply because they're inexpensive and easy to modify to fit in other things. When I rode my Vespa exclusively when in Phoenix, I sewed a cheap Nylon holster (I think it's an FJM) into the back of the cover flap of my Chrome brand Messenger Bag. Made for easy access while riding the motorbike, and didn't attract attention. I also used the same type nylon holster with a rather strong magnet fastened onto the side so I could easily attach it to the underconsole of my Taxi when I used to drive a cab part time.

Rule of thumb: Buy the holster that is both comfortable to wear and offer the most protection for the weapon while still being able to be easily drawn. As long as the firearm is accessable and protected, then comfort is the priority of the day.

3. BSK

BSK Guest

Im waiting on a Fobus holster but it got lost in shipping from AZ so for now its the nylon holster from HP itself which isnt to bad but I don't like the clips for holding the gun in it.

4. I voted 'other' because 'all of the above at different times/situations' wasn't available. I'll admit I've got a bunch of different choices in holsters/cases/etc.
    [​IMG]

5. I have a Uncle Mikes #16. Works good but not the fastest thing ever. But it works for what I use it for.

6. ToddGray

ToddGray Guest

Fobus paddle holster FTW!

7. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

got these off of ebay for around $( a piece, work perfectly for my purposes
    [​IMG]