Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my newest modern acquisition from the proceeds of selling a CZ27 is a Taurus 24/7 compact (17 rd and 13 rd mags)

Now I need to get about another $100 with what I have left to purchase the 995 TS found locally for $229 at the same shop, Stokers located in Cortland, Ohio FYI

I wanted to pick it up so bad, but I'll use the garage sale funds from this weekend 8), anyone near Hubbard, OH and want directions let me know 8)

·
1,792 Posts
Donate blood, Plasma and Sperm. You should raise enough money in time. :p :)

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Plasma, I can do that, did it in college once for ski money, I think it was like $60 8), hell I'll do it again for $60 8)

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Donate blood, Plasma and Sperm. You should raise enough money in time. :p :)
Wow, any other bodily fluids we can donate now-a-days?

I did the plasma thing while in school to supplement my itty-bitty work-study job...not a bad way to get an extra 75 bucks a week...plus a cookie and juice :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Very, very nice. I picked up the same model--but with a blue'd slide--last week. Love the size, love the feel and she chewed up 100 rounds with no problem at the range this past Monday.

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not only did I get rid of a gun that I would not shoot much if at all, I also got rid of the only gun I had in 32 auto (I am consolidating calibers as much as possible), everything I have is 9mm, 7.62x39, 7.62x54r, 12 G, and .22. I have one little pocket gun in .25 (but I am keeping it for now).

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Not only did I get rid of a gun that I would not shoot much if at all, I also got rid of the only gun I had in 32 auto (I am consolidating calibers as much as possible), everything I have is 9mm, 7.62x39, 7.62x54r, 12 G, and .22. I have one little pocket gun in .25 (but I am keeping it for now).
Im trying to do the same. I did pick up a c-9 over the weekend so I do have a 9mm pistol to go with the carbine. I love my pt140 so it will be hard to do anything but trade it for a pt111. Thought the taurus 1911 b 9mm is very tempting.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Many HP owners and enthusiasts recognize value and quality when we see it. These Taurus Pistols (24/7 and PT-111 through PT-145) represent both. My C9 resides in my car console and I have both a PT111 and a PT145 as carry firearms. Love em all!! My 995 is within reach as I sit at my computer.

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Taurus 1911 in 9mm is too pricey, what have you seen them for, I want to add a PT-1911 in 9mm but can't find them anywhere. I also want to add the Taurus PT-92 both in stainless. 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.