What I want for Christmas...

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Srben, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Hi-Point to make pump action shotguns!

2. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Why is it everyone wants Hi Point to make something they don't make. They make 380,9mm,40 S&W,and 45 ACP handguns and 9mm and 40S&W carbines and right now that is all Maybe just maybe they may add the 45 ACP carbine. They do not make 12 ga pumps 357, 50 cal, 30-30, 30-06, or 223.
    This is like saying you want a mini bike with a Harly motor on it Cmon people wake up and smell the coffee PLEASE

3. Space

Space Member

NH
    A mini bike with a Harly motor would be cool!

4. I wish hi-point made mini bikes with harley motors :lol:

5. bluecanary25

bluecanary25 Guest

Ya'll thinking small....
    I wish they made 40 DD implants!!
    Jiggling provide by a Harley engine......... :wink:

6. Retards; with sincere apologies to those with diminished capacities.

7. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

when will high point come out with the 4595 minibike with harley motors?

8. I wish Hi-Point made a motorccyle. Then I could afford one. :D

9. hpman

hpman Guest

I'm saving up for the hipoint 50 cal chain gun mounted on the sidecar of the evil black hipoint harley with dual belt fed 4595's mounted to the handlebars and a hipoint grenade launcher on the front fender.

10. Whoop! Should you have so much sugar this late at night?

11. Gramps

Gramps Guest

I think I saw my first one of those just yesterday, right after I ate the brownie my grand-daughter fixed special for me. You missed the twin Hi-point rocket launchers pointed to the rear in the black saddlebags though. I am glad someone else sees this stuff too. :wink:

12. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

13. Lol. Okay, maybe not. I was just saying what I wished they made....I'd still like to have a nice, inexpensive, American made, lifetime-guaranteed, shottie. I know this is wrong of me. I apologize...lol.

14. Get yourself a mossberg 500. Maybe not a lifetime guarantee, but made in the usa, good quality and unless you abuse it more than likely it will serve you for life

15. What I would like to have for xmas is 10 grand to spend on nothing but guns and ammo :) :) :)

16. hipoint.nut

hipoint.nut Member

I wish Hi-Point made a Carbine i could buy in California!

17. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

LMAO!

18. andrew241

andrew241 Member

Ohio
    lmao, good stuff