Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to sell my old style 995 to fund a 995ts. Does anyone know what they have been going for so I can settle on a fair price?

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Seen used 995's going for around the price of new($220.00). Seen 2 new 995's w/ laser going for $375.00 but that pawn shop has just gone out of business, go figure. This same guy had a JHP .45 for $300.00.
I also saw a 4095 w/ scope for $245.00 I think.
If it's used & at a Pawn Shop, you can usually talk them down a bit if you have CASH!

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Used ones never really seem to lose their value. Check gunbroker and auctionarms. I mean with the great warranty service you get, they just never lose their value. Dependin on what all come with it and how many rounds you've got through it will determine the price. A fairly decent shape stock model, I'd ask 150+ for.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Used ones never really seem to lose their value. Check gunbroker and auctionarms. I mean with the great warranty service you get, they just never lose their value. Dependin on what all come with it and how many rounds you've got through it will determine the price. A fairly decent shape stock model, I'd ask 150+ for.
+1 I agree. I dont really see these things losing any value either unless its really beat up.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just came home with a used 995 a few hours ago. It has a bit of light surface rust esp on the sling swivels , was covered in dust and could use a cleaning. $154, OTD was $171.15 but I don't have to pay for the NICS since I'm a GFL holder.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I paid $199 5 weeks ago NIB.

The used couple I have seen were between 150 and 200. The $200 ones, were with ATI stocks and dot sights. If you want to, sell it on gun broker for 180 and it will sell within an hour. One of the other dealer will buy it so they can resell it for 150.

THen you just have to chuck in $70 for your new ts.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mine went for $250 with one xtra mag and a red dot. Had it listed for less than a hour and it was sold and STILL had several people call about it even after it was Marked as SOLD. And am sure it is all talk but a few said they would have paid more. I think it really depends on the location u are in. Here in Rolla Mo. It is at least a Hour drive in any direction to find a Hi-point. SO????? Only reason I let her go was the TS Should Be in my lil hands Monday !!!!!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was figuring on about $150 so good to hear that's about what I could get. Now to sell it and track down a TS!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Picked up a Chrome 995 for 149.95 at local gunshop inc. Uncle Mike rifle sack. Had looked at it for a couple of weeks, but the barrel looked questionable. Asked them to run a patch through it which they did, and it is pristine, maybe thats why it hadn't sold. From the looks of the magazine, it could have only been shot a few times. (They take the mag. out for display) Hope it's as good as my C9, and .45 HP's.

Jim

1 - 20 of 28 Posts