16,024 Posts
A Glock 9mm.

·
Resident PITA
16,024 Posts

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
That one looks a little different than the one I bought 2 years ago, kinda looks a little more compact. I think it is photo chopped the grip goes to the very back of the gun.

·
Premium Member
36,070 Posts
Nice understated color scheme.:)

·
Premium Member
5,362 Posts
I like the green very much.
I wonder what krylon calls it?

·
Super Moderator
28,618 Posts
I wonder if this is the project that they told duster about several years back?

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

·
My other car is a M60A3
454 Posts
I like the overhang over the back of the grip. It makes it balance well. If this is the new design, it looks like it will be more tip heavy.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Post a pic of your c9 so we can compare it to ours. Here is the c9 I bought 2 years ago. There is a overhang on my c9 unlike the picture in the original post.
I will post a picture when I get a new camera.. I dropped mine and well no more picture taking.. but I think the pic. is a little exaggerating on the rear over hang (lack of).. mine does look like talonted1990's other mine has a little more plastic of the frame showing in front of the slide.. but it could be my eye's too..

but now I cant see the OP's picture...

·
Registered
16 Posts
well i guess it's safe to assume that the picture was photo shopped, was probably someones idea of how a hi point should look like.

·
Registered
100 Posts
So just to clarify the c9 in the picture s the latest version correct? Thats the type tat i owned did a ton of work on it and was an awesome gun aaanndd then it got stolen and ill be dammed if i cant find one like that agian. I guess they just havent circulated much yet.

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
No fair! I didn't get the pic :mad:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts