Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shooting ASPRIN!!!!
And a tribute to Tom Knapp and Tim Bradly!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks for the vid!

I shoot Whoppers candy, not with my rifle or shotgun, but *out* of my Tippmann 98. It's fun, although you do have to spend time swabbing chocolate out of the barrel.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the vid!

I shoot Whoppers candy, not with my rifle or shotgun, but *out* of my Tippmann 98. It's fun, although you do have to spend time swabbing chocolate out of the barrel.
LOL ^-^
Mmmmmmm Chocolate!

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Whoppers also work nicely for keeping the neighbors dogs out of my yard without sending them home painted pink.
Cruel to animals much? You should go talk to your neighbor and have him keep his animals on his property... if he doesn't take your advice, have the pooch picked up by the local ASPCA/Humane Society/Animal Control (whoever you have local) and tell your neighbor where his pooch is... That will get his attention, and the staff of the ASPCA/Humane Society/Animal Control will rip him a new arse for being such a bad dog-owner... so you can remain kind to him.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I don't think it would qualify as cruelty, but, I haven't actually done it ... yet. I do have fantasies though. I should have said, "...would work nicely..."

But, their two dogs (large, aggressive breed) do run around the neighborhood and have charged me and my kids a couple of times. The neighbor on the other side of him gives him heck when the dogs get out, though, and it hasn't been a problem lately.

G

·
I once shot a peanut m&m out of my spyder mr-1. It went through the cardboard stop I had put up about 10 feet from me, (double thick btw) flew another 20 feet or so, bounced of the wall and flew into my bedroom...

Scary part is, the candy shell didn't even crack!

I have discovered potentially lethal M&M's lol

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
I want to make a potato or golf ball gun. Would you be willing to email or PM me the details of your setup?

I have a PVC pipe, mini-marshmallow shooting, blow gun. Made it myself. It has a 19" barrel, a "thumb-hole" butt stock, fore grip, and an adjustable mouth piece. I have shot mini-marshmallows more than 20yrds. It will also shoot jellybeans, but they can't go as far, or nearly as accurate. Jellybeans also make everything sticky with the moisture in your breath. Mini-marshmallow, though, don't get nearly as sticky and fill the barrel enough that pressure is built. The stock is where the pressure is built, sending the marshmallow soaring through the air.

I will post pics when I get back from taking my wife's granny to the doc.

G

·
tater guns are fun. my cousin and I made one when we were teenagers. Used pvc pipe and an electric sparker from a gas grill. Shot taters a pretty long way when we figured out the right balance for "fuel" :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.