Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Jessica Simpson thing got me wondering. What kind of dog does everyone own? We have a 13 year old part collie mutt named Peanut Butter that loves riding in the car with the wife and getting her belly rubbed.

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
We have a three year old boxer named Grace (she got that name when trying to walk across a very slick Petco floor).

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
An almost 2 year old Black Lab and German Shepard mix, called Black Velvet or Velvet for short.

Ron M.

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
Mr_Mac, that is a pretty dog. ;) My Mom loves Boxers.
Thanks! As will nearly all boxers she has quite the personality and loves to play football where she tackles the poor kid who has the ball!

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
I have a black Lab/ Blue Heeler mix and a Lab/ German Shepard mix.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
I have a black Lab/ Blue Heeler mix and a Lab/ German Shepard mix.

the smaller one is cute.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Thanks, she is a bit bigger now though, maybe 3 times the size as in the photo.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I have a Terrihuahua named Pippin, and a Beagerrier named Allie:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Another vote for Boxers. We've had Buster for just over a year. We rescued him from the pound. When we got him, he was skin and bones. He's filled out now and looks great. We got him for a companion to our other boxer Cody. We lost Cody last November to diabetes. We had him for 10 years. Cody weighed 116 pounds. Cody and now Buster are friends with everyone who goes by our house.

Buster

Cody

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.