Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Anything but GLOCKS
44 Posts
I took some blue jeans pants legs, sectioned them and filled them with dried beans. I can stack them to get the right height. You could probably buy corn-hole bags and do the same thing but I liked the being able to make them 12-18" long.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
If you're as lazy as I am the Tyvec shipping envelopes work too. No sewing!

·
Premium Member
6,810 Posts
I just use the great big blue garbage bin out side my basement door. Like I did today with my 350 Legend caliber AR. :)

·
Super Moderator
28,403 Posts
If you're as lazy as I am the Tyvec shipping envelopes work too. No sewing!
For a long while, I used the closed cell foam brace containers that they ship computer parts in. The worked sort of OK but were too light.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
For a long while, I used the closed cell foam brace containers that they ship computer parts in. The worked sort of OK but were too light.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
I was going to use the inserts from my Hornady Rapid Safe but didn't for the same reason...too light and narrow.

·
Registered
Anything but GLOCKS
44 Posts
Find a constuction site that will let you have some short 2x12 ends they can't use and glue the foam to it. I think I might do that myself. Could take a 2x4 shaped to cradle the forearm, nail/screw it to the heavier board for weight, then glue the foam over it.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts